A First Approach on Modelling Staff Proactiveness in Retail Simulation Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bloom, Nick & Dorgan, Stephen & Dowdy, John & Rippin, Tom & Van Reenen, John, 2005.
"Management practices: the impact on company performance,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
4604, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nick Bloom & Stephen Dorgan & John Dowdy & Tom Rippin & John Van Reenen, 2005. "Management Practices: the Impact on Company Performance," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 177, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gustavo Crespi & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Haskel & Denise Hawkes, 2006. "Measuring and Understanding Productivity in UK Market Services," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 560-572, Winter.
- Jager, W. & Janssen, M. A. & De Vries, H. J. M. & De Greef, J. & Vlek, C. A. J., 2000. "Behaviour in commons dilemmas: Homo economicus and Homo psychologicus in an ecological-economic model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 357-379, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide Secchi & Raffaello Seri, 2017. "Controlling for false negatives in agent-based models: a review of power analysis in organizational research," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 94-121, March.
More about this item
KeywordsRetail Performance; Management Practices; Proactive Behaviour; Service Experience; Agent-Based Modelling; Simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2010-41-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.