Co-Operative Punishment Cements Social Cohesion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huck, Steffen, 1999. "Responder behavior in ultimatum offer games with incomplete information," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 183-206, April.
- Hoffman, Elizabeth & McCabe, Kevin A & Smith, Vernon L, 1996. "On Expectations and the Monetary Stakes in Ultimatum Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 25(3), pages 289-301.
- M. N. Kuperman & S. Risau-Gusman, 2008. "The effect of the topology on the spatial ultimatum game," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 62(2), pages 233-238, March.
- James Andreoni & John Miller, 2002. "Giving According to GARP: An Experimental Test of the Consistency of Preferences for Altruism," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 737-753, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanna Devetag & Sibilla Guida & Luca Polonio, 2016.
"An eye-tracking study of feature-based choice in one-shot games,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, pages 177-201.
- Giovanna Devetag & Sibilla Guida & Luca Polonio, 2016. "An eye-tracking study of feature-based choice in one-shot games," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, pages 177-201.
- Giovanna Devetag & Sibilla Di Guida & Luca Polonio, 2013. "An eye-tracking study of feature-based choice in one-shot games," LEM Papers Series 2013/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- M. D. Farjam & M. Faillo & W.F.G. Haselager & I.G. Sprinkhuizen-Kuyper, 2013. "Punishment Mechanisms and their Effect on Cooperation - A Simulation Study," CEEL Working Papers 1302, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Giovanna Devetag & Sibilla Di Guida & Luca Polonio, 2013. "An Eye-Tracking Study of Feature-Based Choice in One-Shot Games," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-06, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Giovanna Devetag & Sibilla Di Guida & Luca Polonio, 2016. "An eye-tracking study of feature-based choice in one-shot games," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/232013, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Klaus Jaffe, 2015. "Agent based simulations visualize Adam Smith's invisible hand by solving Friedrich Hayek's Economic Calculus," Papers 1509.04264, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
- Klaus Jaffe, 2014. "Visualizing the Invisible Hand of Markets: Simulating complex dynamic economic interactions," Papers 1412.6924, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2015.
- Mike Farjam & Marco Faillo & Ida Sprinkhuizen-Kuyper & Pim Haselager, 2015. "Punishment Mechanisms and Their Effect on Cooperation: A Simulation Study," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, pages 1-5.
- Roos, Patrick & Gelfand, Michele & Nau, Dana & Lun, Janetta, 2015. "Societal threat and cultural variation in the strength of social norms: An evolutionary basis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 14-23.
More about this item
KeywordsAltruism; Cooperation; Social; Prosocial; Cohesion; Evolution; Punishment; Retribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2009-36-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .