The Derivatives as Financial Risk Management Instruments: The Case of Croatian and Slovenian Non-financial Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bessembinder, Hendrik, 1991.
"Forward Contracts and Firm Value: Investment Incentive and Contracting Effects,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(04), pages 519-532, December.
- Bessembinder, H., 1989. "Forward Contracts And Firm Value: Investment Incentive And Contracting Effects," Papers 89-06, Rochester, Business - Managerial Economics Research Center.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap & David Scharfstein, 1991.
"Corporate Structure, Liquidity, and Investment: Evidence from Japanese Industrial Groups,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(1), pages 33-60.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil K. Kashyap & David Scharfstein, 1989. "Corporate structure, liquidity, and investment: evidence from Japanese industrial groups," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 82, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- J. David Cummins & Richard D. Phillips & Stephen D. Smith, 1997.
"Derivatives and corporate risk management: participation and volume decisions in the insurance industry,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
97-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- J. David Cummins & Richard D. Phillips & Stephen D. Smith, 1998. "Derivatives and Corporate Risk Management: Participation and Volume Decisions in the Insurance Industry," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-19, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miron Vasile Cristian Ioachim & Focsan Eleonora Ionela & Bota Cristian Florin, 2016. "Financial Resources Management And The Impact On The Financial Position Of The Entities In The Romanian Energy Sector," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 306-311, June.
- Behrouz LariSemnani & Reihaneh Benesloo, 2015. "Ranking of Hedging Tools from the Perspective of Tehran Stock Exchange Investors," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(7), pages 926-940, July.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial risk management; financial risk management instruments; derivative instruments; derivative market development; hedging rationales; large non-financial companies;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipf:finteo:v:31:y:2007:i:4:p:395-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Fabris). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ijfffhr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.