Transmisión de Tasas de Interés bajo el Esquema de Metas de Inflación: Evidencia para Colombia
This paper describes the dynamics of the monetary policy decisions enacted by the Central Bank of Colombia and the transmission to other interest rates, in order to identify the effectiveness and backwardness of such monetary policy measures. Based on a t
Volume (Year): 46 (2009)
Issue (Month): 133 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avda. Vicuña Mackenna 4860, Macul, Santiago|
Phone: (562) 354-4303
Fax: (562) 553-1664
Web page: http://www.economia.uc.cl
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan S. Blinder, 2000.
"Central-Bank Credibility: Why Do We Care? How Do We Build It?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1421-1431, December.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1999. "Central Bank Credibility: Why Do We Care? How Do We Build It?," NBER Working Papers 7161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Florin Bilbiie & G. Mueller & A. Meier, 2006.
"What Accounts for the Change in U.S Fiscal Policy Transmission ?,"
- Florin O. Bilbiie & André Meier & Gernot J. Müller, 2008. "What Accounts for the Changes in U.S. Fiscal Policy Transmission?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(7), pages 1439-1470, October.
- Florin Bilbiie & Gernot Mueller & Andre Meier, 2008. "What Accounts for the Change in U.S. Fiscal Policy Transmission?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00622867, HAL.
- Bilbiie, Florin O. & Meier, André & Müller, Gernot J., 2006. "What accounts for the changes in U.S. fiscal policy transmission?," Working Paper Series 0582, European Central Bank.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1996. "The Channels of Monetary Transmission: Lessons for Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1990. "Modelling the Coherence in Short-run Nominal Exchange Rates: A Multivariate Generalized ARCH Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(3), pages 498-505, August.
- Rocío Betancourt & Hernando Vargas & Norberto Rodríguez Niño, 2006.
"Interest Rate Pass-Through In Colombia: A Micro- Banking Perspective,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002909, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Rocío Betancourt & Hernando Vargas & Norberto Rodríguez., 2008. "Interest Rate Pass-Through in Colombia: a Micro-Banking Perspective," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 45(131), pages 29-58.
- Rocio Betancourt & Hernando Vargas & Norberto Rodríguez, "undated". "Interest Rate Pass-Through In Colombia: A Micro-Banking Perspective," Borradores de Economia 407, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Dale, Spencer & Haldane, Andrew G., 1995.
"Interest rates and the channels of monetary transmission: Some sectoral estimates,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1611-1626, December.
- Spencer Dale & Andrew Haldane, 1993. "Interest rates and the channels of monetary transmission: some sectoral estimates," Bank of England working papers 18, Bank of England.
- Hülsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2004.
"Bank Loan Supply and Monetary Policy Transmission in Germany: An Assessment based on Matching Impulse Responses,"
W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers
54, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Hulsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershauser, Timo, 2006. "Bank loan supply and monetary policy transmission in Germany: An assessment based on matching impulse responses," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 2893-2910, October.
- Hülsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2006. "Bank loan supply and monetary policy transmission in Germany: An assessment based on matching impulse responses," Munich Reprints in Economics 19432, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Hülsewig & Eric Mayer & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2005. "Bank Loan Supply and Monetary Policy Transmission in Germany: An Assessment Based on Matching Impulse Responses," CESifo Working Paper Series 1380, CESifo Group Munich.
- Oliver Hülsewig & Eric Mayer & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2005. "Bank Loan Supply and Monetary Policy Transmission in Germany: An Assessment Based on Matching Impulse Responses," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Papers No.14, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- BAUWENS, Luc & LAURENT, Sébastien & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen, 2003.
"Multivariate GARCH models: a survey,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2003031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hafner, Christian M. & Herwartz, Helmut, 2006.
"Volatility impulse responses for multivariate GARCH models: An exchange rate illustration,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 719-740, August.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Hafner-Herwartz volatility impulse response functions," Statistical Software Components RTZ00183, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kok, Christoffer & Werner, Thomas, 2006. "Bank interest rate pass-through in the euro area: a cross country comparison," Working Paper Series 0580, European Central Bank.
- Javier Gómez & José Darío Uribe & Hernando Vargas, 2002.
"The Implementation Of Inflation Targeting In Colombia,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003603, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Javier Gómez & José Darío Uribe & Hernando Vargas, "undated". "The Implementation of Inflation Targeting in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 202, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Don Bredin & Trevor Fitzpatrick & Gerard O Reilly, 2002.
"Retail Interest Rate Pass-Through - The Irish Experience,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 33(2), pages 223-246.
- Bredin, Don & Fitzpatrick, Trevor & O'Reilly, Gerard, 2001. "Retail Interest Rate Pass-Through: The Irish Experience," Research Technical Papers 6/RT/01, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Bernanke, Ben S & Blinder, Alan S, 1992.
"The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transmission,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 901-21, September.
- Ben Bernanke, 1990. "The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transnission," NBER Working Papers 3487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Alan S. Blinder, 1989. "The federal funds rate and the channels of monetary transmission," Working Papers 89-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jurgen A. Doornik & H. Peter Boswijk, 2005.
"Distribution approximations for cointegration tests with stationary exogenous regressors,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(6), pages 797-810.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Jurgen A. Doornik, 1999. "Distribution Approximations for Cointegration Tests with Stationary Exogenous Regressors," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-013/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Engle, Robert F. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1995. "Multivariate Simultaneous Generalized ARCH," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 122-150, February.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Weth, Mark A., 2002. "The pass-through from market interest rates to bank lending rates in Germany," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,11, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Tuysuz, Sukriye, 2007. "The effects of a greater central bank credibility on interest rates level and volatility response to news in the U.K," MPRA Paper 5263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Mojon, Benoît, 2000. "Financial structure and the interest rate channel of ECB monetary policy," Working Paper Series 0040, European Central Bank.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-80, November.
- Jeffery D. Amato & Thomas Laubach, 1999. "The value of interest rate smoothing : how the private sector helps the Federal Reserve," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 47-64.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Engle, Robert F & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M, 1988. "A Capital Asset Pricing Model with Time-Varying Covariances," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(1), pages 116-131, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:46:y:2009:i:133:p:107-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.