¿Ventajas Absolutas o Comparativas en las Habilidades Laborales? Evidencia Para el Mercado del Trabajo Chileno a Partir de la Encuesta IALS
A recurrent topic in labor economics is that of the existence of comparative advantages derived from the heterogeneity of both workers and tasks. This paper overcomes the standard problem of insufficient data to test comparative advantages by employing th
Volume (Year): 41 (2004)
Issue (Month): 122 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avda. Vicuña Mackenna 4860, Macul, Santiago|
Phone: (562) 354-4303
Fax: (562) 553-1664
Web page: http://www.economia.uc.cl
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Willis, Robert J & Rosen, Sherwin, 1979.
"Education and Self-Selection,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 7-36, October.
- Heckman, James J & Honore, Bo E, 1990. "The Empirical Content of the Roy Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(5), pages 1121-1149, September.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1979. "Sibling Models and Data in Economics: Beginnings of a Survey," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 37-64, October.
- Luis Riveros & Patricio Arrau, 1984. "Un análisis empírico de la demanda por trabajo del sector industrial chileno 1974-1982," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 11(1 Year 19), pages 21-46, June.
- Milton Friedman & Simon Kuznets, 1954. "Income from Independent Professional Practice," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie54-1, April.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1983.
"The Equilibrium Approach to Labor Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
1165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1996. "The Equilibrium Approach to Labor Markets," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 33(99), pages 189-204.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1977. "Labor Quality, the Demand for Skill, and Market Selection," NBER Working Papers 0162, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. D. Roy, 1951. "Some Thoughts On The Distribution Of Earnings," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 135-146.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1981. "The Economics of Superstars," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 845-858, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:41:y:2004:i:122:p:125-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.