Initial Shipment Decisions for New Products at Zara
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nesim Erkip & Warren H. Hausman & Steven Nahmias, 1990. "Optimal Centralized Ordering Policies in Multi-Echelon Inventory Systems with Correlated Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(3), pages 381-392, March.
- repec:wly:navres:v:36:y:1989:i:1:p:1-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gary D. Eppen & Ananth. V. Iyer, 1997. "Improved Fashion Buying with Bayesian Updates," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 45(6), pages 805-819, December.
- Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Shetty, Bala, 2002. "The nonlinear knapsack problem - algorithms and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(3), pages 459-472, May.
- Tong Wang & Atalay Atasu & Mümin Kurtuluş, 2012. "A Multiordering Newsvendor Model with Dynamic Forecast Evolution," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(3), pages 472-484, July.
- Agrawal, Narendra & Smith, Stephen A., 2013. "Optimal inventory management for a retail chain with diverse store demands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(3), pages 393-403.
- Edward J. McGavin & Leroy B. Schwarz & James E. Ward, 1993. "Two-Interval Inventory-Allocation Policies in a One-Warehouse N-Identical-Retailer Distribution System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(9), pages 1092-1107, September.
- Philip Kaminsky & Jayashankar M. Swaminathan, 2001. "Utilizing Forecast Band Refinement for Capacitated Production Planning," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 68-81, August.
- Özalp Özer, 2003. "Replenishment Strategies for Distribution Systems Under Advance Demand Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(3), pages 255-272, March.
- Assaf Avrahami & Yale T. Herer & Retsef Levi, 2014. "Matching Supply and Demand: Delayed Two-Phase Distribution at Yedioth Group—Models, Algorithms, and Information Technology," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 44(5), pages 445-460, October.
- Marshall Fisher & Kumar Rajaram, 2000. "Accurate Retail Testing of Fashion Merchandise: Methodology and Application," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(3), pages 266-278, June.
- Guillermo Gallego & Özalp Özer, 2001. "Integrating Replenishment Decisions with Advance Demand Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(10), pages 1344-1360, October.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Elizabeth A. Haas & Hirofumi Matsuo, 1986. "Production Planning of Style Goods with High Setup Costs and Forecast Revisions," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 34(2), pages 226-236, April.
- Felipe Caro & Jérémie Gallien, 2010. "Inventory Management of a Fast-Fashion Retail Network," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 58(2), pages 257-273, April.
- Stephen A. Smith & Dale D. Achabal, 1998. "Clearance Pricing and Inventory Policies for Retail Chains," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(3), pages 285-300, March.
- Felipe Caro & Jérémie Gallien, 2012. "Clearance Pricing Optimization for a Fast-Fashion Retailer," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 60(6), pages 1404-1422, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:cejnor:v:26:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10100-017-0484-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfield experiment; retailing; apparel industry; inventory control; demand learning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:oropre:v:63:y:2015:i:2:p:269-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.