Are People Risk Vulnerable?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:87:y:2017:i:c:p:72-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc Willinger & Mohamed Ali Bchir & Carine Heitz, 2013. "Risk and time preferences under the threat of background risk: a case-study of lahars risk in central Java," Working Papers 13-08, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised May 2013.
- Zubanov, Nick & Cadsby, Bram & Song, Fei, 2017. "The "Sales Agent" Problem: Effort Choice under Performance Pay as Behavior toward Risk," IZA Discussion Papers 10542, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philomena M. Bacon & Anna Conte & Peter G. Moffatt, 2016. "A coefficient of risk vulnerability," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-01, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:89:y:2018:i:c:p:138-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charness, Gary & Gneezy, Uri & Halladay, Brianna, 2016. "Experimental methods: Pay one or pay all," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 131(PA), pages 141-150.
- repec:eee:transb:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:1-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cécile Bazart & Mickael Beaud & Dimitri Dubois, 2017. "Whistleblowing vs random audit: An experimental test of relative effciency," Working Papers 17-04, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier.
More about this item
Keywordsbackground risk; incomplete markets; portfolio choice; risk vulnerability; lab experiment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:61:y:2015:i:3:p:624-636. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.