Organizing Distribution Channels for Information Goods on the Internet
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- J. Yannis Bakos, 1997. "Reducing Buyer Search Costs: Implications for Electronic Marketplaces," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(12), pages 1676-1692, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Slawomir Czetwertynski, 2012. "Peer production on the Internet as an example of global disintegration of production process," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 11(4), pages 47-60, December.
- Kartik Hosanagar & Ramayya Krishnan & John Chuang & Vidyanand Choudhary, 2005. "Pricing and Resource Allocation in Caching Services with Multiple Levels of Quality of Service," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1844-1859.
- Li Chen, 2016. "Selling or Renting: Competition of Electronic Book Retailers," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(5), pages 1-2.
- repec:cpn:umkeip:2012:v4:p:47-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:3:p:1074-1091 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sanjay Jain & P. K. Kannan, 2002. "Pricing of Information Products on Online Servers: Issues, Models, and Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1123-1142.
- Kartik Hosanagar & John Chuang & Ramayya Krishnan & Michael D. Smith, 2008. "Service Adoption and Pricing of Content Delivery Network (CDN) Services," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1579-1593.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Robert J. Kauffman, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: The Evolution of Research on Information Systems: A Fiftieth-Year Survey of the Literature in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 281-298.
- Gilbert, Stephen M. & Cvsa, Viswanath, 2003. "Strategic commitment to price to stimulate downstream innovation in a supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(3), pages 617-639, November.
- Matsubayashi, Nobuo, 2007. "Price and quality competition: The effect of differentiation and vertical integration," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 907-921, July.
- Roy Jones & Haim Mendelson, 2011. "Information Goods vs. Industrial Goods: Cost Structure and Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 164-176.
- Hua, Guowei & Cheng, T.C.E. & Wang, Shouyang, 2011. "Electronic books: To "E" or not to "E"? A strategic analysis of distribution channel choices of publishers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 338-346, February.
More about this item
Keywordselectronic commerce; electronic publishing; digital content; information goods; internet service providers (ISP); pricing content; industrial organization; spatial competition; industry structure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:46:y:2000:i:4:p:483-495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .