Service Adoption and Pricing of Content Delivery Network (CDN) Services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arun Sundararajan, 2003. "Nonlinear pricing of information goods," Industrial Organization 0307003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakos, Yannis & Brynjolfsson, Erik & Lichtman, Douglas, 1999. "Shared Information Goods," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(1), pages 117-155, April.
- Yannis Bakos & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1999.
"Bundling Information Goods: Pricing, Profits, and Efficiency,"
INFORMS, vol. 45(12), pages 1613-1630, December.
- Yannis Bakos & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1997. "Bundling Information Goods: Pricing, Profits and Efficiency," Working Paper Series 199, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Rajiv Dewan & Bing Jing & Abraham Seidmann, 2003. "Product Customization and Price Competition on the Internet," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(8), pages 1055-1070, August.
- Arun Sundararajan, 2003. "Managing Digital Piracy: Pricing, Protection and Welfare," Law and Economics 0307001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moshe Haviv & Ya'acov Ritov, 1998. "Externalities, Tangible Externalities, and Queue Disciplines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(6), pages 850-858, June.
- J. Christopher Westland, 1992. "Congestion and Network Externalities in the Short Run Pricing of Information System Services," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(7), pages 992-1009, July.
- Sanjeev Dewan & Haim Mendelson, 1990. "User Delay Costs and Internal Pricing for a Service Facility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(12), pages 1502-1517, December.
- Kartik Hosanagar & Ramayya Krishnan & John Chuang & Vidyanand Choudhary, 2005. "Pricing and Resource Allocation in Caching Services with Multiple Levels of Quality of Service," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(12), pages 1844-1859, December.
- Rajiv Dewan & Marshall Freimer & Abraham Seidmann, 2000. "Organizing Distribution Channels for Information Goods on the Internet," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 483-495, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baake, Pio & Sudaric, Slobodan, 2018. "Net Neutrality, Prioritization and the Impact of Content Delivery Networks," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 102, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Roman Kozhan & Wing Wah Tham, 2012. "Execution Risk in High-Frequency Arbitrage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(11), pages 2131-2149, November.
- Monica Johar & Nanda Kumar & Vijay Mookerjee, 2012. "Content Provision Strategies in the Presence of Content Piracy," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 23(3-part-2), pages 960-975, September.
- Kartik Hosanagar & Yong Tan, 2012. "Cooperative Cashing? An Economic Analysis of Document Duplication in Cooperative Web Caching," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 356-375, June.
- Anja Lambrecht & Katja Seim & Naufel Vilcassim & Amar Cheema & Yuxin Chen & Gregory Crawford & Kartik Hosanagar & Raghuram Iyengar & Oded Koenigsberg & Robin Lee & Eugenio Miravete & Ozge Sahin, 2012. "Price discrimination in service industries," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 423-438, June.
- repec:kap:netnom:v:18:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11066-017-9120-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscontent delivery; content delivery networks; CDN; pricing; media delivery; hosting; bursty traffic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:54:y:2008:i:9:p:1579-1593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.