Electronic books: To "E" or not to "E"? A strategic analysis of distribution channel choices of publishers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yao, Dong-Qing & Liu, John J., 2005. "Competitive pricing of mixed retail and e-tail distribution channels," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 235-247, June.
- Wei-yu Kevin Chiang & Dilip Chhajed & James D. Hess, 2003. "Direct Marketing, Indirect Profits: A Strategic Analysis of Dual-Channel Supply-Chain Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Wang, Charles X. & Benaroch, Michel, 2004. "Supply chain coordination in buyer centric B2B electronic markets," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 113-124, November.
- Rajiv Dewan & Marshall Freimer & Abraham Seidmann, 2000. "Organizing Distribution Channels for Information Goods on the Internet," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 483-495, April.
- Huang, Wei & Swaminathan, Jayashankar M., 2009. "Introduction of a second channel: Implications for pricing and profits," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 258-279, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramboll & The Evaluation Partnership & Europe Economics, 2015. "Economic Study on Publications on all Physical Means of Support and Electronic Publications in the context of VAT," Taxation Studies 0057, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:3:p:1074-1091 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:elcore:v:18:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10660-017-9269-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:12:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0169-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Zhiyong & Li, Minqiang & Kou, Jisong, 2015. "Selling information products: Sale channel selection and versioning strategy with network externality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 1-10.
- Li, Yongjian & Lin, Zhangxi & Xu, Lei & Swain, Ajaya, 2015. "“Do the electronic books reinforce the dynamics of book supply chain market?”–A theoretical analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(2), pages 591-601.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management Distribution channel Information goods Newsvendor model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:129:y:2011:i:2:p:338-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.