Idea Generation, Creativity, and Incentives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Levin, 2003. "Relational Incentive Contracts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 835-857, June.
- Eric von Hippel & Ralph Katz, 2002. "Shifting Innovation to Users via Toolkits," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(7), pages 821-833, July.
- Dazhong Wu & Gautam Ray & Xianjun Geng & Andrew Whinston, 2004. "Implications of Reduced Search Cost and Free Riding in E-Commerce," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 255-262, November.
- Von Hippel, Eric A. & Katz, Ralph, 2002. "Shifting Innovation to Users Via Toolkits," Working papers 4232-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Bengt Holmstrom, 1982. "Moral Hazard in Teams," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 324-340, Autumn.
- Jagmohan Raju & Z. John Zhang, 2005. "Channel Coordination in the Presence of a Dominant Retailer," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 254-262, February.
- K. Sridhar Moorthy, 1987. "Comment—Managing Channel Profits: Comment," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 375-379.
- Ramarao Desiraju, 2004. "Costs and Benefits of Inducing Intrabrand Competition: The Role of Limited Liability," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 429-450, March.
- Knez, Marc & Simester, Duncan, 2001. "Firm-Wide Incentives and Mutual Monitoring at Continental Airlines," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(4), pages 743-772, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Hauser & Gerard J. Tellis & Abbie Griffin, 2006. "Research on Innovation: A Review and Agenda for," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 687-717, 11-12.
- Pavel Kireyev, 2016. "Markets for Ideas: Prize Structure, Entry Limits, and the Design of Ideation Contests," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-129, Harvard Business School.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:03:n:s1363919617500244 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:tpr:restat:v:99:y:2017:i:4:p:577-590 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:94:y:2019:i:c:p:302-312 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juanjuan Zhang, 2016. "Deadlines in Product Development," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(11), pages 3310-3326, November.
- Laura J. Kornish & Karl T. Ulrich, 2011. "Opportunity Spaces in Innovation: Empirical Analysis of Large Samples of Ideas," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(1), pages 107-128, January.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:31:y:2015:i:c:p:42-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hirunyawipada, Tanawat & Paswan, Audhesh K., 2013. "Effects of team cognition and constraint on new product ideation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2332-2337.
- Geum, Youngjung & Park, Yongtae, 2016. "How to generate creative ideas for innovation: a hybrid approach of WordNet and morphological analysis," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 176-187.
- Michael Gibbs & Susanne Neckermann & Christoph Siemroth, 2017.
"A Field Experiment in Motivating Employee Ideas,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 99(4), pages 577-590, July.
- Gibbs, Michael & Neckermann, Susanne & Siemroth, Christoph, 2014. "A Field Experiment in Motivating Employee Ideas," IZA Discussion Papers 8096, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susanne Neckermann & Michael Gibbs & Christoph Siemroth, 2014. "A Field Experiment in Motivating Employee Ideas," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-045/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gibbs, Michael & Neckermann, Susanne & Siemroth, Christoph, 2014. "A field experiment in motivating employee ideas," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-096, ZEW - Leibniz-Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung GmbH Mannheim / Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Barry L. Bayus, 2013. "Crowdsourcing New Product Ideas over Time: An Analysis of the Dell IdeaStorm Community," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(1), pages 226-244, June.
- Adler, Paul S. & Chen, Clara Xiaoling, 2011. "Combining creativity and control: Understanding individual motivation in large-scale collaborative creativity," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 63-85, February.
- Brüggemann, Julia & Crosetto, Paolo & Meub, Lukas & Bizer, Kilian, 2016.
"Intellectual property rights hinder sequential innovation. Experimental evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 2054-2068.
- Brüggemann, Julia & Crosetto, Paolo & Meub, Lukas & Bizer, Kilian, 2015. "Intellectual property rights hinder sequential innovation: Experimental evidence," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 227, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Julia Brüggemann & Paolo Crosetto & Lukas Meub & Kilian Bizer, 2016. "Intellectual property rights hinder sequential innovation. Experimental evidence," Post-Print hal-01359146, HAL.
- Brueggemann, J. & Crosetto, P. & Meub, L. & Bizer, K., 2015. "Intellectual property rights hinder sequential innovation: experimental evidence," Working Papers 2015-01, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Robert E. Smith & Scott B. MacKenzie & Xiaojing Yang & Laura M. Buchholz & William K. Darley, 2007. "Modeling the Determinants and Effects of Creativity in Advertising," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(6), pages 819-833, 11-12.
- Steven M. Shugan, 2007. ": Does Good Marketing Cause Bad Unemployment?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 1-17, 01-02.
- Sanjiv Erat & Vish Krishnan, 2012. "Managing Delegated Search Over Design Spaces," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(3), pages 606-623, March.
- Zhenzhen Zhao & Damien Renard & Mehdi Elmoukhliss & Christine Balague, 2016. "What Affects Creative Performance In Idea Co-Creation: Competitive, Cooperative Or Coopetitive Climate?," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(04), pages 1-24, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13752 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:mktlet:v:29:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11002-018-9454-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Toubia & Laurent Florès, 2007. "Adaptive Idea Screening Using Consumers," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(3), pages 342-360, 05-06.
More about this item
Keywordsidea generation; new product research; product development; marketing research; agency theory; experimental economics; game theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:25:y:2006:i:5:p:411-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.