After the Deluge: Do Fixed Exchange Rates Allow Inter-temporal Volatility Tradeoffs?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Andrew K. Rose, 1995. "After the Deluge: Do Fixed Exchange Rates Allow Inter-Temporal Volatility Tradeoffs?," NBER Working Papers 5219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rose, Andrew K, 1995. "After the Deluge: Do Fixed Exchange Rates Allow Inter-temporal Volatility Trade-offs?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1240, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew K. Rose, 1994. "Are exchange rates macroeconomic phenomena?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 19-30.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1993. "On Exchange Rates," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061546, January.
- Flood, Robert P. & Hodrick, Robert J., 1986.
"Real aspects of exchange rate regime choice with collapsing fixed rates,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 215-232, November.
- Robert P. Flood & Robert J. Hodrick, 1985. "Real Aspects of Exchange Rate Regime Choice with Collapsing Fixed Rates," NBER Working Papers 1603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flood, Robert P. & Garber, Peter M., 1984. "Collapsing exchange-rate regimes : Some linear examples," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 1-13, August.
More about this item
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijf:ijfiec:v:1:y:1996:i:1:p:47-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .