The Origin Rent-Seeking Concept
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Rowley & Anne Rathbone, 2013. "The political economy of antitrust," Chapters,in: The International Handbook of Competition – Second Edition, chapter 6, pages 169-206 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pyastolov Sergey & Shitenkova Elena, 2012.
"Power – property core of economic development: the cases of Russia and South Korea,"
Journal of Economic Regulation Journal of Economic Regulation (Вопросы регулирования экономики),
CyberLeninka;Общество с ограниченной ответственностью «Гуманитарные перспективы», vol. 3(4), pages 93-108.
- Pyastolov, S.M. & Shitenkova, E.V., 2012. "Power – property core of economic development: the cases of Russia and South Korea," MPRA Paper 44452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Zweifel & Friedrich Breyer, 2012. "The Economics of Social Health Insurance," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jac C. Heckelman, 2017. "Tullock on the organization of scientific inquiry," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-17, March.
More about this item
Keywordsrent-seeking; social costs; transfers; political economy;
- B30 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - General
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:2:y:2003:i:1:p:1-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.