The Poverty Of Applied Policy Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James W. Vaupel & Jon C. Sonstelie & Paul R. Portney, 1982. "Truth or consequences: Cost revelation and regulation," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(2), pages 280-284.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Karen Palmer, 1997.
"Environmental Regulation And Innovation: A Panel Data Study,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 610-619, November.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Karen Palmer, 1996. "Environmental Regulation and Innovation: A Panel Data Study," NBER Working Papers 5545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Buchanan, 1954. "Individual Choice in Voting and the Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 334-334.
- Smith, Katherine R., 1994. "Science and social advocacy: a dilemma for policy analysts," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(1).
- Bromley, Daniel W., 1990. "The ideology of efficiency: Searching for a theory of policy analysis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 86-107, July.
- Charles Rowley & Anne Rathbone, 2004. "Political Economy of Antitrust," Chapters,in: The International Handbook of Competition, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bromley, Daniel W., 1994. "The Language of Loss: Or How to Paralyze Policy to Protect the Status Quo," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(3).
- Common, Mick & Perrings, Charles, 1992. "Towards an ecological economics of sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 7-34, July.
- Robert Tollison, 2012. "The economic theory of rent seeking," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 73-82, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCann, Laura M.J. & Easter, K. William, 1998. "Estimating Transaction Costs Of Alternative Policies To Reduce Phosphorous Pollution In The Minnesota River," Staff Papers 13919, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.