Tax incentives for extraction and recycling of basic materials in Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis Beuuséjour & Gordon Lenjosek & Michael Smart, 1995. "A CGE Approach to Modelling Carbon Dioxide Emissions Control in Canada and the United States," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 457-488, May.
- Robin Boadway & Neil Bruce & Ken McKenzie & Jack Mintz, 1987. "Marginal Effective Tax Rates for Capital in the Canadian Mining Industry," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Kenneth McKenzie & Jack Mintz, 1992. "Tax Effects on the Cost of Capital," NBER Chapters,in: Canada-U.S. Tax Comparisons, pages 189-216 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thompson, Peter & Taylor, Timothy G, 1995. "The Capital-Energy Substitutability Debate: A New Look," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(3), pages 565-569, August.
- Bev Dahlby, 1992. "Price Adjustment in an Automobile Insurance Market: A Test of the Sheshinski-Weiss Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(3), pages 564-583, August.
- John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1992. "Canada-U.S. Tax Comparisons," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number shov92-1, July.
More about this item
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- Q31 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:20:y:1999:i:4:p:451-477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.