Societal embedding in high-speed train technology development: dominant perspective from a case study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonhard Hennen, 1999. "Participatory technology assessment: A response to technical modernity?," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(5), pages 303-312, October.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008.
"Technological paradigms, regimes and trajectories: Manufacturing and service industries in a new taxonomy of sectoral patterns of innovation,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 978-994, July.
- Fulvio, Castellacci, 2007. "Technological paradigms, regimes and trajectories: Manufacturing and service industries in a new taxonomy of sectoral patterns of innovation," MPRA Paper 26408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nuno Boavida & Susana Martins Moretto, 2010. "Innovation Assessment of a Portuguese Railway branch of a foreign multinational - A case study," IET Working Papers Series 05/2010, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2016.
"The Pavitt Taxonomy, revisited: patterns of innovation in manufacturing and services,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 33(2), pages 153-180, August.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2015. "The Pavitt Taxonomy, Revisited. Patterns of Innovation in Manufacturing and Services," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de EconomÃa 012631, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Tom Broekel & Matthias Brachert, 2015.
"The structure and evolution of inter-sectoral technological complementarity in R&D in Germany from 1990 to 2011,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 755-785, September.
- Brökel, Tom & Brachert, Matthias, 2014. "The Structure and Evolution of Intersectoral Technological Complementarity in R&D in Germany from 1990 to 2011," IWH Discussion Papers 13/2014, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Chang, Yuan-Chieh & Chen, Min-Nan, 2016. "Service regime and innovation clusters: An empirical study from service firms in Taiwan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1845-1857.
- repec:got:cegedp:102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Souto, Jaime E., 2015. "Business model innovation and business concept innovation as the context of incremental innovation and radical innovation," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 142-155.
- Rafael Cáceres & Joaquin Guzmán, 2015. "Seeking an innovation structure common to both manufacturing and services," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(3), pages 361-379, September.
- Amable, Bruno & Ledezma, Ivan & Robin, Stéphane, 2016.
"Product market regulation, innovation, and productivity,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 2087-2104.
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma & Stéphane Robin, 2014. "Product market regulation, innovation and productivity," Post-Print halshs-00973947, HAL.
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma & Stéphane Robin, 2014. "Product market regulation, innovation and productivity," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14025, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma & Stéphane Robin, 2014. "Product market regulation, innovation and productivity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00973947, HAL.
- Montresor, Sandro & Vezzani, Antonio, 2015.
"The production function of top R&D investors: Accounting for size and sector heterogeneity with quantile estimations,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 381-393.
- Antonio Vezzani & Sandro Montresor, 2013. "The production function of top R&D investors: Accounting for size and sector heterogeneity with quantile estimations," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2013-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Attila Havas, 2016.
"Social and Business Innovations: Are Common Measurement Approaches Possible?,"
Foresight-Russia Форсайт, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 10(2 (eng)), pages 58-80.
- Attila Havas, 2016. "Social and Business Innovations: Are Common Measurement Approaches Possible?," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 10(2), pages 58-80.
- Christine Mee Lie, 2016. "Do ‘green’ employment effects vary across industries? Implications for green growth," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20161014, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Grimpe, Christoph & Sofka, Wolfgang & Schulz, Philipp & Borchhardt, Geoffrey Thilo, 2019. "Markets for technology in Europe: Mapping demand and its drivers," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-043, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2010.
"Structural Change And The Growth Of Industrial Sectors: Empirical Test Of A Gpt Model,"
Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(3), pages 449-482, September.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "Structural change and the growth of industrial sectors: empirical test of a GPT model," MPRA Paper 27592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susana Martins Moretto & António Brandão Moniz & Douglas Robinson, 2015. "Visions on high-speed trains: a methodological analysis," IET Working Papers Series 05/2015, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Herstad, Sverre J. & Aslesen, Heidi Wiig & Ebersberger, Bernd, 2014. "On industrial knowledge bases, commercial opportunities and global innovation network linkages," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 495-504.
- Roberto Ganau & Eleonora Di Maria, 2014. "Determinants of technological innovation in SMEs. Firm-level factors, agglomeration economies and the role of KIBS providers," ERSA conference papers ersa14p820, European Regional Science Association.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Nick von Tunzelmann, 2013. "Alignment of Innovation Policy Objectives: a demand side perspective," DRUID Working Papers 13-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas, 2011.
"Technological learning environments and organizational practices--cross-sectoral evidence from Britain,"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(5), pages 1439-1474, October.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas, 2011. "Technological learning environments and organizational practices. Cross sectoral evidence from Britain," Post-Print hal-01487495, HAL.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas, 2011. "Technological learning environments and organizational practices. Cross sectoral evidence from Britain," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01487495, HAL.
- Fulvio Castellacci & Arne Fevolden, 2014.
"Capable Companies or Changing Markets? Explaining the Export Performance of Firms in the Defence Industry,"
Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(6), pages 549-575, December.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Fevolden, Arne, 2012. "Capable companies or changing markets? Explaining the export performance of firms in the defence industry," MPRA Paper 36026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trigo, Alexandre & Vence, Xavier, 2012. "Scope and patterns of innovation cooperation in Spanish service enterprises," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 602-613.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Massimo Colombo & Massimiliano Guerini & Cristina Rossi-Lamastra, 2013. "University specialization and new firm creation across industries," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 837-863, December.
- Gennero de Rearte, Ana María & Liseras, Natacha & Graña, Fernando Manuel & Calá, Carla Daniela, 2009. "Características del proceso de generación y difusión del conocimiento tecnológico en dos distritos industriales del sector textil-confecciones," Nülan. Deposited Documents 379, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
More about this item
Keywordsconstructive technology assessment; strategic intelligence; high-speed train manufacturing industry; railways;
All these keywords.
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieu:journl:v:7:y:2011:i:7:p:57-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: António Brandão Moniz (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.