Committees As Substitutes For Commitment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emanuel Kohlscheen, 2010.
"Sovereign risk: constitutions rule,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 62(1), pages 62-85, January.
- Kohlscheen, Emanuel, 2005. "Sovereign Risk : Constitutions Rule," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 731, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Emanuel Kohlscheen, 2006. "Sovereign Risk: Constitutions Rule," 2006 Meeting Papers 25, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Montoro, Carlos, 2007.
"Monetary policy committees and interest rate smoothing,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19752, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Carlos Montoro, 2007. "Monetary Policy Committees and Interest Rate Smoothing," CEP Discussion Papers dp0780, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Barseghyan, Levon & Coate, Stephen, 2014. "Bureaucrats, voters, and public investment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 35-48.
- Hahn, Volker, 2016.
"Designing monetary policy committees,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 47-67.
- Volker Hahn, 2012. "Designing Monetary Policy Committees," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-23, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Hahn, Volker, 2015. "Designing Monetary Policy Committees," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112811, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7716 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Riboni & Facundo Piguillem, 2011.
"Dynamic Bargaining over Redistribution in Legislatures,"
2011 Meeting Papers
1320, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Facundo Piguillem & Alessandro Riboni, 2016. "Dynamic Bargaining over Redistribution in Legislatures," Working Papers 2016-15, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Facundo Piguillem & Alessandro Riboni, 2012. "Dynamic Bargaining over Redistribution in Legislatures," EIEF Working Papers Series 1206, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Dec 2012.
- Hahn, Volker, 2014. "An argument in favor of long terms for central bankers," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 132-135.
- Facundo Piguillem & Alessandro Riboni, 2015.
"Spending-Biased Legislators: Discipline Through Disagreement,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 130(2), pages 901-949.
- Facundo Piguillem & Alessandro Riboni, 2013. "Spending Biased Legislators - Discipline Through Disagreement," EIEF Working Papers Series 1317, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jul 2013.
- Julia Hoffmann & Martin Quaas, 2016.
"Common Pool Politics and Inefficient Fishery Management,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(1), pages 79-93, January.
- Julia Hoffmann & Martin F. Quaas, 2016. "Common Pool Politics and Inefficient Fishery Management," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(1), pages 79-93, January.
- Alessandro Riboni & Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 2008.
"The Dynamic (In)Efficiency of Monetary Policy by Committee,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(5), pages 1001-1032, August.
- RIBONI, Alessandro & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco, 2006. "The Dynamic (In)efficiency of Monetary Policy by Committee," Cahiers de recherche 2006-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Alessandro Riboni & Francisco Ruge-Murcia, 2006. "The Dynamic (In)efficiency of Monetary Policy by Committee," 2006 Meeting Papers 206, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- RIBONI, Alessandro & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco, 2006. "The Dynamic (In)efficiency of Monetary Policy by Committee," Cahiers de recherche 02-2006, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Federico Favaretto & Donato Masciandaro, 2016. "Too Little, Too Late? Monetary Policymaking Inertia and Psychology: A Behavioral Model," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1617, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Francesco Salsano, 2005. "Monetary Policy in the Presence Of Imperfect Observability Of The Objectives Of Central Bankers," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0523, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Dal Bo, Ernesto, 2006. "Committees with supermajority voting yield commitment with flexibility," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(4-5), pages 573-599, May.
- Jan Zapal, 2014. "Simple Markovian Equilibria in Dynamic Spatial Legislative Bargaining," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp515, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Daniel Diermeier & Pohan Fong, 2011. "Legislative Bargaining with Reconsideration," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 126(2), pages 947-985.
- Carlos Montoro, 2007. "Why Central Banks Smooth Interest Rates? A Political Economy Explanation," Working Papers 2007-003, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Silvia Console Battilana, 2007. "Uncovered Power: External Agenda Setting, Sophisticated Voting, and Transnational Lobbying," CESifo Working Paper Series 2138, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:51:y:2010:i:1:p:213-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.