Real Exchange Rate Targeting. ¿Trilema Monetario o Control de Capitales? La Política Fiscal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976.
" The Theory of Flexible Exchange Rate Regimes and Macroeconomic Policy,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 255-275.
- R. Dornbusch, 1975. "The Theory of Flexible Exchange Rate Regimes and Macroeconomic Policy," Working papers 165, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Robert A. Mundell, 1962. "The Appropriate Use of Monetary and Fiscal Policy for Internal and External Stability," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 9(1), pages 70-79, March.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Exchange; Open Economy Macroeconomics;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ief:reveye:v:42:y:2004:i:2:p:63-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivan Iturralde). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieuncar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.