Analysing financial services industry using data envelopment analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Halkos, George & Salamouris, Dimitrios, 2001. "Efficiency Measures of the Greek Banking Sector: A Non-Parametric Approach for the Period 1997-1999," MPRA Paper 2858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Xiaopeng & Morita, Hiroshi, 2013. "Efficiency improvement from multiple perspectives: An application to Japanese banking industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 501-509.
- Xiaopeng Yang & Hiroshi Morita, 2012. "A DEA model with identical weight assignment based on multiple perspectives," International Journal of Applied Management Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 18-35.
- Aznar Bellver, Jerónimo & Cervelló Royo, Roberto & García García, Fernando, 2011. "Una alternativa multicriterio a la valoración de empresas: aplicación a las Cajas de Ahorro/A Multicriteria Alternative to Companies’ Valuation: Application to a Spanish Savings Bank," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 393(16á.)-3, Abril.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial services; data envelopment analysis; DEA; benchmarking; financial performance; financial ratios; firm performance.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:injams:v:1:y:2009:i:3:p:217-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=286 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.