A DEA model with identical weight assignment based on multiple perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergendahl, Goran & Lindblom, Ted, 2008. "Evaluating the performance of Swedish savings banks according to service efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1663-1673, March.
- Paradi, Joseph C. & Schaffnit, Claire, 2004. "Commercial branch performance evaluation and results communication in a Canadian bank--a DEA application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 719-735, August.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Banker, Rajiv D., 1984. "Estimating most productive scale size using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 35-44, July.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Garcia-Cestona, Miguel & Surroca, Jordi, 2008. "Multiple goals and ownership structure: Effects on the performance of Spanish savings banks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 582-599, June.
- Avkiran, Necmi K. & Morita, Hiroshi, 2010. "Benchmarking firm performance from a multiple-stakeholder perspective with an application to Chinese banking," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 501-508, December.
- Dyson, R. G. & Allen, R. & Camanho, A. S. & Podinovski, V. V. & Sarrico, C. S. & Shale, E. A., 2001. "Pitfalls and protocols in DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 245-259, July.
- Reza Kiani Mavi & Ahmad Makui & Safar Fazli & Alireza Alinezhad, 2010. "A forecasting method in data envelopment analysis with group decision making," International Journal of Applied Management Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(2), pages 152-168.
- Herbert Lewis & Thomas Sexton, 2004. "Data Envelopment Analysis with Reverse Inputs and Outputs," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 113-132, March.
- Fadzlan Sufian, 2010. "Evolution in the efficiency of the Indonesian banking sector: a DEA approach," International Journal of Applied Management Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 388-414.
- Rashmi Malhotra & D.K. Malhotra & C. Andrew Lafond, 2009. "Analysing financial services industry using data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Applied Management Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 217-246.
- Scheel, Holger, 2001. "Undesirable outputs in efficiency valuations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 400-410, July.
More about this item
Keywordsdata envelopment analysis; DEA; multiple perspectives; weight assignment; Nash bargaining game; NBG; banking systems; banks; Pareto optimality; market status.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:injams:v:4:y:2012:i:1:p:18-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=286 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.