A Proposed Framework of Academic Staff Up-Take in Integrating E-Learning in the Education Delivery
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Einar Lier Madsen, 2007. "The significance of sustained entrepreneurial orientation on performance of firms -- A longitudinal analysis," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 185-204, March.
- Keh, Hean Tat & Nguyen, Thi Tuyet Mai & Ng, Hwei Ping, 2007. "The effects of entrepreneurial orientation and marketing information on the performance of SMEs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 592-611, July.
- Danny Miller, 1983. "The Correlates of Entrepreneurship in Three Types of Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 770-791, July.
- Mark Casson & Nigel Wadeson, 2007. "The Discovery of Opportunities: Extending the Economic Theory of the Entrepreneur," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 285-300, April.
- Lumpkin, G. T. & Dess, Gregory G., 2001. "Linking two dimensions of entrepreneurial orientation to firm performance: The moderating role of environment and industry life cycle," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 429-451, September.
- Weerawardena, Jay & Mort, Gillian Sullivan, 2006. "Investigating social entrepreneurship: A multidimensional model," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 21-35, February.
- Green, Kimberly M. & Covin, Jeffrey G. & Slevin, Dennis P., 2008. "Exploring the relationship between strategic reactiveness and entrepreneurial orientation: The role of structure-style fit," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 356-383, May.
- Zahra, Shaker A., 1993. "Environment, corporate entrepreneurship, and financial performance: A taxonomic approach," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 319-340, July.
- Baumol, William J., 1996.
"Entrepreneurship: Productive, unproductive, and destructive,"
Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 3-22, January.
- Baumol, William J, 1990. "Entrepreneurship: Productive, Unproductive, and Destructive," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 893-921, October.
- Yosem Companys & Jeffery McMullen, 2007. "Strategic Entrepreneurs at Work: The Nature, Discovery, and Exploitation of Entrepreneurial Opportunities," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 301-322, April.
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Covin, Jeffrey G., 1995. "Contextual influences on the corporate entrepreneurship-performance relationship: A longitudinal analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 43-58, January.
- Wiklund, Johan & Shepherd, Dean, 2005. "Entrepreneurial orientation and small business performance: a configurational approach," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-91, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bradley A. George & Louis Marino, 2011. "The Epistemology of Entrepreneurial Orientation: Conceptual Formation, Modeling, and Operationalization," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 35(5), pages 989-1024, September.
- Lim Euncheon & Kim Dohyeon, 2020. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and Performance in South Korea: The Mediating Roles of Dynamic Capabilities and Corporate Entrepreneurship," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-18, July.
- García-Villaverde, Pedro M. & Ruiz-Ortega, María J. & Ignacio Canales, J., 2013. "Entrepreneurial orientation and the threat of imitation: The influence of upstream and downstream capabilities," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 263-277.
- Erik Lundmark & Anna Krzeminska & Dean A. Shepherd, 2019. "Images of Entrepreneurship: Exploring Root Metaphors and Expanding Upon Them," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 43(1), pages 138-170, January.
- Yu-Ming Zhai & Wan-Qin Sun & Sang-Bing Tsai & Zhen Wang & Yu Zhao & Quan Chen, 2018. "An Empirical Study on Entrepreneurial Orientation, Absorptive Capacity, and SMEs’ Innovation Performance: A Sustainable Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-14, January.
- Farhad Uddin Ahmed & Louis Brennan, 2019. "Performance determinants of early internationalizing firms: The role of international entrepreneurial orientation," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 389-424, September.
- Schweiger, & Baldauf,, 2016. "„Entrepreneurial Orientation“: Eine Bestandsaufnahme der Konstruktschärfe," Die Unternehmung - Swiss Journal of Business Research and Practice, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 70(4), pages 423-447.
- Danny Miller, 2011. "Miller (1983) Revisited: A Reflection on EO Research and Some Suggestions for the Future," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 35(5), pages 873-894, September.
- Morgan, Todd & Anokhin, Sergey Alexander, 2020. "The joint impact of entrepreneurial orientation and market orientation in new product development: Studying firm and environmental contingencies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 129-138.
- Nida Nazar & Sara Ravan Ramzani & Temoor Anjum & Imran Ahmed Shahzad, 2018. "Impact of Entrepreneurial Orientation of Bank Performance in Pakistan," Business Management and Strategy, Macrothink Institute, vol. 9(1), pages 290-309, December.
- Katharina Fellnhofer, 2019. "The Complementary Effects Of Firms’ And Team Leaders’ Entrepreneurial Orientation On Innovation Success And Performance," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(05), pages 1-32, June.
- Tobias Kollmann & Christoph StÃ¶ckmann, 2014. "Filling the Entrepreneurial Orientationâ€“Performance Gap: The Mediating Effects of Exploratory and Exploitative Innovations," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 38(5), pages 1001-1026, September.
- Galina Shirokova & Karina Bogatyreva & Tatiana Beliaeva, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Orientation of Russian Firms: The Role of External Environment," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 9(3), pages 6-25.
- Andreas Rauch & Johan Wiklund & G.T. Lumpkin & Michael Frese, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and Business Performance: An Assessment of past Research and Suggestions for the Future," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 33(3), pages 761-787, May.
- Leonidas A. Zampetakis & Melina Vekini & Vassilis Moustakis, 2009. "Entrepreneurial orientation, access to financial resources, and product performance in the Greek commercial TV industry," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(6), pages 897-910, April.
- Jean Bonnet & Nicolas Le Pape, 2010.
"Pre Entry Motives into Entrepreneurship and Post Entry Entrepreneurial Orientation,"
TEPP Working Paper
- Jean Bonnet & Nicolas Le Pape, 2010. "Pre Entry Motives into Entrepreneurship and Post Entry Entrepreneurial Orientation," Working Papers halshs-00809763, HAL.
- D’Angelo, Alfredo & Presutti, Manuela, 2019. "SMEs international growth: The moderating role of experience on entrepreneurial and learning orientations," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 613-624.
- Wei Yu & Johan Wiklund & Ana PÃ©rez-LuÃ±o, 2021. "ADHD Symptoms, Entrepreneurial Orientation (EO), and Firm Performance," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 45(1), pages 92-117, January.
- Lin Song & Li Jing, 0. "Strategic orientation and performance of new ventures: empirical studies based on entrepreneurial activities in China," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Suk Bong Choi & Wang Ro Lee & Seung-Wan Kang, 2020. "Entrepreneurial Orientation, Resource Orchestration Capability, Environmental Dynamics and Firm Performance: A Test of Three-Way Interaction," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(13), pages 1-13, July.
More about this item
KeywordsE-Learning; Behavioral Intention; Perceived Ease of Use; Perceived Behavioral Control; Perceived Enjoyment;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:11:p:345-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/IJARBSS .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.