The significance of sustained entrepreneurial orientation on performance of firms -- A longitudinal analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shirokova, G. & Puffer, S.M. & Bogatyreva, K. & Beliaeva, T., 2015. "Entrepreneurial orientation in different environmental settings: A comparative cross-country study," Working Papers 6416, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Martyna Wronka & Grzegorz Glod, 2011. "The impact of entrepreneurial orientation (EO) on the effectiveness of management in health care units (Wplyw orientacji przedsiebiorczej na efektywnsc zarzadzania w jednostkach ochrony zdrowia)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 9(33), pages 181-193.
- Aleksandra Gawel, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Orientation in Explaining the Early Internationalization of Companies (Orientacja przedsiebiorcza w wyjasnianiu wczesnej internacjonalizacji przedsiebiorstw)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 13(56), pages 55-67.
- García-Granero, Ana & Llopis, Óscar & Fernández-Mesa, Anabel & Alegre, Joaquín, 2015.
"Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1094-1104.
- Ana García-Granero & Óscar Llopis & Anabel Fernández-Mesa & Joaquín Alegre, 2015. "Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate," Post-Print hal-01137650, HAL.
- Ana García-Granero & Óscar Llopis & Anabel Fernández-Mesa & Joaquín Alegre, 2015. "Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01137650, HAL.
- Galina Shirokova & Karina Bogatyreva & Tatiana Beliaeva, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Orientation of Russian Firms: The Role of External Environment," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 9(3), pages 6-25.
- Eijaz Ahmed Khan, 2018. "The Voice Of Informal Entrepreneurs: Resources And Capabilities Perspective," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(03), pages 1-19, September.
- Martin, Albert & Bartscher-Finzer, Susanne, 2014. "The self-concept of book publishers and its significance for job satisfaction and satisfaction with economic success," management revue - Socio-Economic Studies, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 25(4), pages 285-314.
- García-Villaverde, Pedro M. & Ruiz-Ortega, María J. & Ignacio Canales, J., 2013. "Entrepreneurial orientation and the threat of imitation: The influence of upstream and downstream capabilities," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 263-277.
- Darshana Mudalige & Noor Azizi Ismail & Marlin Abdul Malek, 2019. "Exploring the Role of Individual Level and Firm Level Dynamic Capabilities in SMEs’ Internationalization," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 41-74, March.
- Vega-Vázquez, Manuela & Cossío-Silva, Francisco-José & Revilla-Camacho, María-Ángeles, 2016. "Entrepreneurial orientation–hotel performance: Has market orientation anything to say?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5089-5094.
- Sundari, Made Siti & Ulfa, Hema Dian, 2018. "Orientasi kewirausahaan dalam bisnis keluarga," OSF Preprints 8sdax, Center for Open Science.
- Nathaniel Boso & Pejvak Oghazi & Magnus Hultman, 2017. "International entrepreneurial orientation and regional expansion," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1-2), pages 4-26, January.
- Izaias Martins & Felipe Uribe & Diana Mesa, 2012. "ContribuciÃ³n de la orientaciÃ³n emprendedora a la rentabilidad de las pymes: un anÃ¡lisis contingente considerando la funciÃ³n del entorno," Revista Ecos de EconomÃa, Universidad EAFIT, April.
- Rauch, Andreas & Rosenbusch, Nina & Unger, Jens & Frese, Michael, 2016. "The effectiveness of cohesive and diversified networks: A meta-analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 554-568.
- Oluwafemi Dele-Ijagbulu & Menisha Moos & Chukuakadibia Eresia-Eke, 2020. "The Relationship Between Environmental Hostility and Entrepreneurial Orientation of Small Businesses," The Journal of Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 6(2), pages 347-362, July.
- Rohaizan Baru & W. Aeshah Ameiha W. Ahmad & Mohd Shahril Othman & Syed Hadhzrullatfhi Syed Omar, 2014. "The Spiritual Competence Aspect in Counselling Service," International Journal of Management Sciences, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 2(10), pages 469-478.
- Che Mohd Zulkifli Che Omar & Ahmad Haris & Anas Tajudin & Nur Fadiah Abd Hadi, 2014. "Entrepreneurial Strategic Planning on Business Performance: Relationship between Marketing and Business Performance," International Journal of Management Sciences, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 2(9), pages 418-425.
- Shathees Baskaran & Nomahaza Mahadi & Siti Zaleha Abdul Rasid & Adriana Mohd Rizal, 2017. "A Proposed Framework of Academic Staff Up-Take in Integrating E-Learning in the Education Delivery," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 7(11), pages 345-355, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:entreg:v:19:y:2007:i:2:p:185-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TEPN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.