Subnational fiscal sustainability, risk sharing and “fiscal fatigue” in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Hepp, Ralf, 2000.
"Regional risksharing and redistribution in the German federation,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 15-2000, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Hepp, Ralf & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2001. "Regional Risksharing and Redistribution in the German Federation," CEPR Discussion Papers 2662, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Silvia Golem, 2010. "Fiscal decentralisation and the size of government: a review of the empirical literature," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 34(1), pages 53-69.
- Robin Boadway & Anwar Shah, 2007. "Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers : Principles and Practice," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7171.
- Mendoza, Enrique G. & Ostry, Jonathan D., 2008.
"International evidence on fiscal solvency: Is fiscal policy "responsible"?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 1081-1093, September.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Jonathan David Ostry, 2007. "International Evidenceon Fiscal Solvency; Is Fiscal Policy "Responsible"?," IMF Working Papers 2007/056, International Monetary Fund.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Jonathan D. Ostry, 2007. "International Evidence on Fiscal Solvency: Is Fiscal Policy "Responsible"?," NBER Working Papers 12947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralf Hepp & Jürgen von Hagen, 2013.
"Interstate risk sharing in Germany: 1970--2006,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 65(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Ralf Hepp & JÃ¼rgen von Hagen, 2010. "Interstate Risk Sharing in Germany: 1970-2006," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2010-04, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Ralf Hepp & Juergen von Hagen, 2010. "Interstate Risk Sharing in Germany: 1970-2006," Working papers 2010-13, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Hepp, Ralf & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2011. "Interstate Risk Sharing in Germany:1970-2006," CEPR Discussion Papers 8593, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hepp, Ralf & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2010. "Interstate risk sharing in Germany: 1970-2006," ZEI Working Papers B 03-2010, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- António Afonso & João Jalles, 2011. "Appraising fiscal reaction functions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 3320-3330.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Ming-Hung Yao, 2009. "Fiscal Decentralization and Public Sector Employment: A Cross-Country Analysis," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0903, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Ming-Hung Yao, 2009. "Fiscal Decentralization and Public Sector Employment," Public Finance Review, , vol. 37(5), pages 539-571, September.
- Michael Nelson, 1986. "An empirical analysis of state and local tax structure in the context of the Leviathan model of government," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 283-294, January.
- Vicente Fretes Cibils & Teresa Ter-Minassian & J. Sebastián Scrofina & Federico Ortega & Germán Ríos & Alejandro Rasteletti & Arturo Ramírez Verdugo & Emilio Pineda & Jorge Martínez-Vázquez & Cristián, 2015. "Decentralizing Revenue in Latin America: Why and How (Executive Summary)," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 88387 edited by Vicente Fretes Cibils & Teresa Ter-Minassian, February.
- Luis Armando Galvis & Adolfo Meisel, 2012.
"Convergencia y trampas espaciales de pobreza en Colombia: Evidencia reciente,"
Documentos de Trabajo Sobre Economía Regional y Urbana
010287, Banco de la República - Economía Regional.
- Luis Armando Galvis & Adolfo Meisel, 2012. "Convergencia y trampas espaciales de pobreza en Colombia: Evidencia reciente," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 177, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Raghbendra Jha & Woojin Kang & Hari K. Nagarajan, 2011. "Fiscal Decentralization and Local Tax Effort," ASARC Working Papers 2011-01, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Charl Jooste & Alfredo Cuevas & Ian C. Stuart & Philippe Burger, 2011. "Fiscal sustainability and the fiscal reaction function for South Africa," IMF Working Papers 11/69, International Monetary Fund.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Vicente Fretes Cibils & Teresa Ter-Minassian & J. Sebastián Scrofina & Federico Ortega & Germán Ríos & Alejandro Rasteletti & Arturo Ramírez Verdugo & Emilio Pineda & Jorge Martínez-Vázquez & Cristián, 2015. "Decentralizing Revenue in Latin America: Why and How," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 88858 edited by Vicente Fretes Cibils & Teresa Ter-Minassian, February.
More about this item
Keywordssubnational finances; fiscal fatigue; risk sharing; transfers; royalties; fiscal reaction function;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpe:journl:y:2016:v:219:i:4:p:137-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miguel Gómez de Antonio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iefgves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.