¿Se financió la defensa a costa del gasto social y la economía en el siglo XX? El dilema cañones versus mantequilla
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hollenhorst, Jerry & Ault, Gary, 1971. "An Alternative Answer to: Who Pays for Defense?1," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 760-763, September.
- Intriligator, Michael D, 1975. "Strategic Considerations in the Richardson Model of Arms Races," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 339-353, April.
- Ã…dne Cappelen & Nils Petter Gleditsch & Olav Bjerkholt, 1984. "Military Spending and Economic Growth in the OECD Countries," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 21(4), pages 361-373, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Jurado Sánchez & Juan Ángel Jiménez Martín, 2014. "Guns, Economic Growth and Education during the second half of the Twentieth Century: Was Spain different?," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-14, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
More about this item
Keywordscañones versus mantequilla en el siglo XX; gasto militar; gasto social; gasto público; crecimiento económico.;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- N41 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - U.S.; Canada: Pre-1913
- Y - Miscellaneous Categories
- N43 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: Pre-1913
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpe:journl:y:2012:v:202:i:4:p:89-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miguel Gómez de Antonio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iefgves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.