Restoring Soil Quality to Mitigate Soil Degradation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun & Zhang, Linxiu, 1997. "Poverty, population and environmental degradation in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 229-251, June.
- R. Lal, 2009. "Soil degradation as a reason for inadequate human nutrition," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 1(1), pages 45-57, February.
- Atapattu, Sithara S. & Kodituwakku, Dekshika C., 2009. "Agriculture in South Asia and its implications on downstream health and sustainability: A review," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 361-373, March.
- Berazneva, Julia & Conrad, Jon & Guerena, David, 2014. "Agricultural productivity and soil carbon dynamics: a bio-economic model," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170171, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Joy Ogaji, 2005. "Sustainable Agriculture in the UK," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 253-270, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vigani, M. & Berry, R., 2018. "Farm economic resilience, land diversity and environmental uncertainty," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276979, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Darija Bilandžija & Željka Zgorelec & Ivica Kisić, 2016. "Influence of Tillage Practices and Crop Type on Soil CO 2 Emissions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Honglei Jiang & Xia Xu & Mengxi Guan & Lingfei Wang & Yongmei Huang & Yinghui Liu, 2019. "Simulation of Spatiotemporal Land Use Changes for Integrated Model of Socioeconomic and Ecological Processes in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(13), pages 1-18, July.
- Tiziano Gomiero, 2016. "Soil Degradation, Land Scarcity and Food Security: Reviewing a Complex Challenge," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-41, March.
- Trung Thanh Nguyen & Siegfried Bauer & Ulrike Grote, 2016. "Does Land Tenure Security Promote Manure Use by Farm Households in Vietnam?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-19, February.
- José Camilo Bedano & Anahí Domínguez, 2016. "Large-Scale Agricultural Management and Soil Meso- and Macrofauna Conservation in the Argentine Pampas," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-25, July.
- Maria Cristina Collivignarelli & Alessandro Abbà & Andrea Frattarola & Marco Carnevale Miino & Sergio Padovani & Ioannis Katsoyiannis & Vincenzo Torretta, 2019. "Legislation for the Reuse of Biosolids on Agricultural Land in Europe: Overview," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(21), pages 1-22, October.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:281:d:66100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luciene Gomes & Silvio J. C. Simões & Eloi Lennon Dalla Nora & Eráclito Rodrigues de Sousa-Neto & Maria Cristina Forti & Jean Pierre H. B. Ometto, 2019. "Agricultural Expansion in the Brazilian Cerrado: Increased Soil and Nutrient Losses and Decreased Agricultural Productivity," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-26, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:178:d:64024 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:90:d:62450 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amanuel B. Abraha & Eyob H. Tesfamariam & Wayne F. Truter, 2019. "Can a Blend of Amendments Be an Important Component of a Rehabilitation Strategy for Surface Coal Mined Soils?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(16), pages 1-17, August.
- Galloway, Craig & Conradie, Beatrice & Prozesky, Heidi & Esler, Karen, 2018. "Opportunities to improve sustainability on commercial pasture-based dairy farms by assessing environmental impact," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 1-9.
- Vassilis Aschonitis & Christos G. Karydas & Miltos Iatrou & Spiros Mourelatos & Irini Metaxa & Panagiotis Tziachris & George Iatrou, 2019. "An Integrated Approach to Assessing the Soil Quality and Nutritional Status of Large and Long-Term Cultivated Rice Agro-Ecosystems," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-25, April.
More about this item
Keywordssoil resilience; climate change; soil functions; desertification; soil carbon sequestration;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:5:p:5875-5895:d:49518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.