Agricultural Productivity and Soil Carbon Dynamics: A Bioeconomic Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Berazneva, Julia & Conrad, Jon & Guerena, David, 2014. "Agricultural productivity and soil carbon dynamics: a bio-economic model," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170171, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen Camacho & Alexandre Cornet, 2021. "Diffusion of soil pollution in an agricultural economy. The emergence of regions, frontiers and spatial patterns," Working Papers halshs-02652191, HAL.
- Stefan Seifert & Christoph Kahle & Silke Hüttel, 2021.
"Price Dispersion in Farmland Markets: What Is the Role of Asymmetric Information?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 103(4), pages 1545-1568, August.
- Kahle, Christoph & Seifert, Stefan & Hüttel, Silke, 2019. "Price dispersion in farmland markets: What is the role of asymmetric information?," FORLand Working Papers 11 (2019), Humboldt University Berlin, DFG Research Unit 2569 FORLand "Agricultural Land Markets – Efficiency and Regulation".
- Pierre D. Ouattara & Eugene Kouassi & Aklesso Y. G. Egbendewe & Oluyele Akinkugbe, 2018. "Climate Uncertainty And Agricultural Soil Conservation Investment Decisions," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(02), pages 1-23, May.
- Olson, David W. & Mason, Nicole M., 2017. "Maize Marketing Boards and Sustainable Intensification: Panel Survey Evidence from Kenya," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258093, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tolulope E. Oladimeji & Oyakhilomen Oyinbo & Abubakar A. Hassan & Oseni Yusuf, 2020. "Understanding the Interdependence and Temporal Dynamics of Smallholders’ Adoption of Soil Conservation Practices: Evidence from Nigeria," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-21, March.
- Sihvonen, Matti & Pihlainen, Sampo & Lai, Tin-Yu & Salo, Tapio & Hyytiäinen, Kari, 2021. "Crop production, water pollution, or climate change mitigation—Which drives socially optimal fertilization management most?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 186(C).
- Berazneva, Julia & Woolf, Dominic & Lee, David R., 2021. "Local lignocellulosic biofuel and biochar co-production in Sub-Saharan Africa: The role of feedstock provision in economic viability," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C).
- Rattan Lal, 2015. "Restoring Soil Quality to Mitigate Soil Degradation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-21, May.
- Carmen Camacho & Alexandre Cornet, 2021. "Diffusion of soil pollution in an agricultural economy. The emergence of regions, frontiers and spatial patterns," PSE Working Papers halshs-02652191, HAL.
- Murphy, David M. A. & Berazneva, Julia & Lee, David R., 2015. "Fuelwood Source Substitution and Shadow Prices in Western Kenya," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205084, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural productivity; bioeconomic model; environmental degradation; Kenya; natural resource management; soil carbon dynamics;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:101:y:2019:i:4:p:1021-1046.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press or Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.