Farmers’ Participation in Operational Groups to Foster Innovation in the Agricultural Sector: An Italian Case Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2000. "The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and "Mode 2" to a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 109-123, February.
- Lynn Mytelka, 2000. "Local Systems Of Innovation In A Globalized World Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 15-32.
- Hermans, Frans & Stuiver, Marian & Beers, P.J. & Kok, Kasper, 2013. "The distribution of roles and functions for upscaling and outscaling innovations in agricultural innovation systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 117-128.
- Dolinska, Aleksandra & d'Aquino, Patrick, 2016. "Farmers as agents in innovation systems. Empowering farmers for innovation through communities of practice," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 122-130.
- Gianluca Brunori & Dominique Barjolle & Anne-Charlotte Dockes & Simone Helmle & Julie Ingram & Laurens Klerkx & Heidrun Moschitz & Gusztáv Nemes & Talis Tisenkopfs, 2013. "CAP Reform and Innovation: The Role of Learning and Innovation Networks," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 12(2), pages 27-33, August.
- Saint Ville, Arlette S. & Hickey, Gordon M. & Phillip, Leroy E., 2017. "How do stakeholder interactions influence national food security policy in the Caribbean? The case of Saint Lucia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 53-64.
- Jonathan Perraton & Iona Tarrant, 2007. "What does tacit knowledge actually explain?," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 353-370.
- Paul Diederen & Hans van Meijl & Arjan Wolters, 2003.
"Modernisation in agriculture: what makes a farmer adopt an innovation?,"
International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3/4), pages 328-342.
- Diederen, Paul & van Meijl, Hans & Wolters, Arjan, 2002. "Modernisation in Agriculture: What Makes a Farmer Adopt an Innovation?," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24864, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Diederen, Paul & van Meijl, Hans & Wolters, Arjan, 2003. "Modernisation in Agriculture: What Makes a Farmer Adopt an Innovation?," Policy Reform and Adjustment Workshop, October 23-25, 2003, Imperial College London, Wye Campus 15751, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
- Hanna L. Breetz & Karen Fisher-Vanden & Hannah Jacobs & Claire Schary, 2005. "Trust and Communication: Mechanisms for Increasing Farmers’ Participation in Water Quality Trading," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(2).
- Kees Swaans & Birgit Boogaard & Ramkumar Bendapudi & Hailemichael Taye & Saskia Hendrickx & Laurens Klerkx, 2014. "Operationalizing inclusive innovation: lessons from innovation platforms in livestock value chains in India and Mozambique," Innovation and Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 239-257, October.
- Newman, Claire & Briggeman, Brian C., 2016. "Farmers’ Perceptions of Building Trust," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 19(3), pages 1-20, August.
- Maria Angeles Diez, 2001. "The Evaluation of Regional Innovation and Cluster Policies: Towards a Participatory Approach," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(7), pages 907-923, October.
- Tepic, M. & Trienekens, Jacques H. & Hoste, R. & Omta, S.W.F. (Onno), 2012. "The Influence of Networking and Absorptive Capacity on the Innovativeness of Farmers in the Dutch Pork Sector," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 15(3), pages 1-34, September.
- Todtling, Franz & Trippl, Michaela, 2005. "One size fits all?: Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1203-1219, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kinga Biró & Mária Szalmáné Csete & Bálint Németh, 2021. "Climate-Smart Agriculture: Sleeping Beauty of the Hungarian Agribusiness," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(18), pages 1-15, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Souzanchi Kashani, Ebrahim & Roshani, Saeed, 2019. "Evolution of innovation system literature: Intellectual bases and emerging trends," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 68-80.
- Reza Naghizadeh & Shaban Elahi & Manoochehr Manteghi & Sepehr Ghazinoory & Marina Ranga, 2015. "Through the magnifying glass: an analysis of regional innovation models based on co-word and meta-synthesis methods," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(6), pages 2481-2505, November.
- Micheels, Eric T. & Nolan, James F., 2016. "Examining the effects of absorptive capacity and social capital on the adoption of agricultural innovations: A Canadian Prairie case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 127-138.
- Kapetaniou, Chrystalla & Lee, Soo Hee, 2017. "A framework for assessing the performance of universities: The case of Cyprus," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 169-180.
- Kathrin Hasler & Hans-Werner Olfs & Onno Omta & Stefanie Bröring, 2016. "Drivers for the Adoption of Eco-Innovations in the German Fertilizer Supply Chain," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-18, July.
- Amalya L. Oliver & Kathleen Montgomery & Shimrit Barda, 2020. "The multi-level process of trust and learning in university–industry innovation collaborations," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 758-779, June.
- Lengyel, Balázs & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2015. "The Effects of FDI on Innovation Systems in Hungarian Regions: Where is the Synergy Generated?," MPRA Paper 73945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Radmil Polenakovik & Ivana Stankovska & Bojan R. Jovanovski, 2014. "Macedonian National Innovation System - Main Challenges," Economic Review: Journal of Economics and Business, University of Tuzla, Faculty of Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 21-34.
- De Silva, Muthu & Gokhberg, Leonid & Meissner, Dirk & Russo, Margherita, 2021. "Addressing societal challenges through the simultaneous generation of social and business values: A conceptual framework for science-based co-creation," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 104(C).
- Marina Van Geenhuizen & Pieter Stek, 2015. "Mapping innovation in the global photovoltaic industry: a bibliometric approach to cluster identification and analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa15p697, European Regional Science Association.
- Franz Tödtling & Alexander Auer & Tanja Sinozic, 2014.
"Driving factors for cluster development - Which kind of spatial rootedness and change?,"
sre-disc-2014_06, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Tödtling, Franz & Auer, Alexander & Sinozic, Tanja, 2014. "Driving factors for cluster development - Which kind of spatial rootedness and change?," SRE-Discussion Papers 2014/06, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Maria, Kernecker & Maria, Busse & Andrea, Knierim, 2021. "Exploring actors, their constellations, and roles in digital agricultural innovations," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 186(C).
- Höglinger, Christoph & Sinozic, Tanja & Tödtling, Franz, 2012.
"Emergence, growth and transformation in local clusters - Environmental industries in the region of Upper Austria,"
2012/07, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Christoph Höglinger & Tanja Sinozic & Franz Tödtling, 2012. "Emergence, growth and transformation in local clusters - Environmental industries in the region of Upper Austria," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2012_07, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Fotios Katimertzopoulos & Charis Vlados, 2019. "Towards a New Approach of Innovation in Less Developed Regional Business Ecosystems," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), International Hellenic University (IHU), Kavala Campus, Greece (formerly Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology - EMaTTech), vol. 12(2), pages 33-41, December.
- Wang, Yuandi & Sutherland, Dylan & Ning, Lutao & Pan, Xin, 2015. "The evolving nature of China's regional innovation systems: Insights from an exploration–exploitation approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 140-152.
- Blanca L. Delgado-Márquez & Marcos García-Velasco, 2018. "Geographical Distribution of the European Knowledge Base Through the Lens of a Synthetic Index," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 136(2), pages 477-496, April.
- Julie Hermans & Annick Castiaux & Marcus Dejardin & Stéphane Lucas, 2012. "Configuration in the flesh: challenges in publicly promoted clusters," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 609-630, October.
- Skaalsveen, Kamilla & Ingram, Julie & Urquhart, Julie, 2020. "The role of farmers' social networks in the implementation of no-till farming practices," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 181(C).
- Lovrić, Nataša & Lovrić, Marko & Mavsar, Robert, 2020. "Factors behind development of innovations in European forest-based bioeconomy," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C).
- Contesse, Maria & Duncan, Jessica & Legun, Katharine & Klerkx, Laurens, 2021. "Unravelling non-human agency in sustainability transitions," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 166(C).
More about this item
Keywordsfarmers’ participation; interaction; innovation; co-creation; operational group; Italy;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:13:y:2021:i:10:p:5605-:d:556473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: XML Conversion Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.