Exploring the Experience of Creative Tourism in the Northern Region of Portugal—A Gender Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. "Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- Molinillo, Sebastian & Liébana-Cabanillas, Francisco & Anaya-Sánchez, Rafael & Buhalis, Dimitrios, 2018. "DMO online platforms: Image and intention to visit," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 116-130.
- Xin Chen & Zhen-feng Cheng & Gyu-Bae Kim, 2020. "Make It Memorable: Tourism Experience, Fun, Recommendation and Revisit Intentions of Chinese Outbound Tourists," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-24, March.
- Diep, Vien Chau Stephanie & Sweeney, Jillian C., 2008. "Shopping trip value: Do stores and products matter?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 399-409.
- Chen, Ching-Fu & Chen, Fu-Shian, 2010. "Experience quality, perceived value, satisfaction and behavioral intentions for heritage tourists," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 29-35.
- Marcello M. Mariani & Dimitrios Buhalis & Christian Longhi & Ourania Vitouladiti, 2014. "Managing change in tourism destinations : key issues and current trends," Post-Print halshs-00924447, HAL.
- Simona Franzoni & Michelle Bonera, 2019. "How DMO Can Measure the Experiences of a Large Territory," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(2), pages 1-14, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Han, Heesup & Meng, Bo & Kim, Wansoo, 2017. "Bike-traveling as a growing phenomenon: Role of attributes, value, satisfaction, desire, and gender in developing loyalty," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 91-103.
- JunHui Wang & Yunseon Choe & HakJun Song, 2020. "Brand Behavioral Intentions of a Theme Park in China: An Application of Brand Experience," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-13, June.
- Chen, Ching-Fu & Phou, Sambath, 2013. "A closer look at destination: Image, personality, relationship and loyalty," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 269-278.
- Rémi Mencarelli & Carole Lombart, 2017. "Influences of the perceived value on actual repurchasing behavior: Empirical exploration in a retailing context," Post-Print hal-01592035, HAL.
- Mencarelli, RÃ©mi & Lombart, Cindy, 2017. "Influences of the perceived value on actual repurchasing behavior: Empirical exploration in a retailing context," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 12-21.
- Alexandra Lenis Escobar & Ramón Rueda López & Manuel Pérez-Priego & María de los Baños García-Moreno García, 2020. "Perception, Motivation, and Satisfaction of Female Tourists with Their Visit to the City of Cordoba (Spain)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-15, September.
- Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp & João Romão, 2019. "Cultural Heritage Appraisal by Visitors to Global Cities: The Use of Social Media and Urban Analytics in Urban Buzz Research," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(12), pages 1-21, June.
- El-Adly, Mohammed Ismail, 2019. "Modelling the relationship between hotel perceived value, customer satisfaction, and customer loyalty," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 322-332.
- Pedro Cuesta-Valiño & Pablo Gutiérrez-Rodríguez & Cristina Loranca-Valle, 2021. "Sustainable Management of Sports Federations: The Indirect Effects of Perceived Service on Member’s Loyalty," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-24, January.
- Joon-ho Kim & Seung-hye Jung & Jung-sik Roh & Hyun-ju Choi, 2021. "Success Factors and Sustainability of the K-Pop Industry: A Structural Equation Model and Fuzzy Set Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(11), pages 1-22, May.
- Stokburger-Sauer, Nicola E., 2011. "The relevance of visitors’ nation brand embeddedness and personality congruence for nation brand identification, visit intentions and advocacy," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1282-1289.
- Bastian Popp & Herbert Woratschek, 2017. "Consumer–brand identification revisited: An integrative framework of brand identification, customer satisfaction, and price image and their role for brand loyalty and word of mouth," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(3), pages 250-270, May.
- Catalin Mihail BARBU & Radu Florin OGARCA & Mihai Razvan Constantin BARBU, 2010. "Branding In Small Business," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(S1), pages 31-38, June.
- Leenheer, J. & Bijmolt, T.H.A. & van Heerde, H.J. & Smidts, A., 2002. "Do Loyalty Programs Enhance Behavioral Loyalty : An Empirical Analysis Accounting for Program Design and Competitive Effects," Discussion Paper 2002-65, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Heesup Han & Myong Jae Lee & Wansoo Kim, 2018. "Antecedents of Green Loyalty in the Cruise Industry: Sustainable Development and Environmental Management," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 323-335, March.
- Katja H. Brunk & Cara Boer, 2020. "How do Consumers Reconcile Positive and Negative CSR-Related Information to Form an Ethical Brand Perception? A Mixed Method Inquiry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 161(2), pages 443-458, January.
- Kozinets, Robert, 2017. "Brand Networks as the Interplay of Identities, Selves, and Turtles: Commentary on “Interplay between intended brand identity and identities in a Nike related brand community: Co-existing synergies and," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 441-442.
- Yi He & Qimei Chen & Dana L. Alden, 2016. "Time will tell: managing post-purchase changes in brand attitude," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 44(6), pages 791-805, November.
- F. Magnoni & Elyette Roux, 2011. "Stretching a luxury brand down: An experimental study of core brand dilution effects," Post-Print halshs-00644899, HAL.
- Teresa Barros & Paula Rodrigues & Nelson Duarte & Xue-Feng Shao & F. V. Martins & H. Barandas-Karl & Xiao-Guang Yue, 2020. "The Impact of Brand Relationships on Corporate Brand Identity and Reputation—An Integrative Model," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(6), pages 1-21, June.
More about this item
Keywordscreative tourism; creative activities; gender; Northern Portugal;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:12:y:2020:i:24:p:10408-:d:461139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: XML Conversion Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.