Managing change in tourism destinations : key issues and current trends
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simona Franzoni & Cristian Pelizzari, 2021. "Rainfall option impact on profits of the hospitality industry through scenario correlation and copulas," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 299(1), pages 939-962, April.
- Oscar Claveria, 2017.
"“What really matters is the economic performance: Positioning tourist destinations by means of perceptual maps,"
IREA Working Papers
201713, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2017.
- Oscar Claveria, 2017. "“What really matters is the economic performance: Positioning tourist destinations by means of perceptual maps”," AQR Working Papers 201707, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jul 2017.
- Mariani, Marcello M. & Giorgio, Luisa, 2017. "The “Pink Night” festival revisited: Meta-events and the role of destination partnerships in staging event tourism," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 89-109.
- Qurat-ul-Ain Ahmed & Usman Ilyas & Sehrish Tariq & Fareeha Zafar, 2017. "Tourism Towards Economic Growth of Pakistan," Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE), Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 6(2), pages 92-97, June.
- Pantano, Eleonora & Priporas, Constantinos-Vasilios & Stylos, Nikolaos, 2017. "‘You will like it!’ using open data to predict tourists' response to a tourist attraction," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 430-438.
- Marcello Mariani, 2020. "Web 2.0 and Destination Marketing: Current Trends and Future Directions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-17, May.
- Shao, Jun & Li, Xiong & Morrison, Alastair M. & Wu, Bihu, 2016. "Social media micro-film marketing by Chinese destinations: The case of Shaoxing," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 439-451.
- Gundula Glowka & Anita Zehrer, 2019. "Tourism Family-Business Owners’ Risk Perception: Its Impact on Destination Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(24), pages 1-16, December.
- Fernández-Morales, Antonio & Cisneros-Martínez, José David & McCabe, Scott, 2016. "Seasonal concentration of tourism demand: Decomposition analysis and marketing implications," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 172-190.
- Boulhosa Inês & Casais Beatriz, 2019. "Motivations for Tourism Shopping in Department Stores: An Exploratory Research about Tourists’ Profiles Visiting El Corte Inglés Gaia," European Journal of Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation, Sciendo, vol. 9(1), pages 18-26, May.
- Almeida-Santana, Arminda & Moreno-Gil, Sergio, 2018. "Understanding tourism loyalty: Horizontal vs. destination loyalty," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 245-255.
- Paula Remoaldo & Mansour Ghanian & Juliana Alves, 2020. "Exploring the Experience of Creative Tourism in the Northern Region of Portugal—A Gender Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(24), pages 1-17, December.
- Ekkapong Cheunkamon & Sajjakaj Jomnonkwao & Vatanavongs Ratanavaraha, 2020. "Determinant Factors Influencing Thai Tourists’ Intentions to Use Social Media for Travel Planning," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-22, September.
- Janos Csapo & Lorant Bali & Andras Marei, 2015. "The Role Of The Regional Development Association Of Nationalities Along The Mura (Muramenti Nemzetisegi Teruletfejlesztesi Tarsulas) In The Croatian-Hungarian Cross Border Cooperation With A Special A," International Journal for Responsible Tourism, Fundatia Amfiteatru, vol. 4(2), pages 53-72, December.
- Mariani, Marcello M. & Di Felice, Marco & Mura, Matteo, 2016. "Facebook as a destination marketing tool: Evidence from Italian regional Destination Management Organizations," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 321-343.
- Johanna Schumacher & Gerald Schernewski & Donalda Karnauskaitė & Marija Kataržytė & Stefanie Pakleppa & Kathrin Pape & Silke Schönwald & Matthias Völzke, 2020. "Measuring and comparing the sustainability of coastal tourism destinations in Germany, Lithuania, and Indonesia," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 2451-2475, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDestination management; Tourism destinations; EIASM conference; Destination marketing;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00924447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.