The Role Of The Regional Development Association Of Nationalities Along The Mura (Muramenti Nemzetisegi Teruletfejlesztesi Tarsulas) In The Croatian-Hungarian Cross Border Cooperation With A Special Attention On Tourism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Sokol, 2001. "Central and Eastern Europe a Decade After the Fall of State-socialism: Regional Dimensions of Transition Processes," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(7), pages 645-655.
- Marcello M. Mariani & Dimitrios Buhalis & Christian Longhi & Ourania Vitouladiti, 2014. "Managing change in tourism destinations : key issues and current trends," Post-Print halshs-00924447, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Camilla Lenzi & Giovanni Perucca, 2016. "Life Satisfaction across Cities: Evidence from Romania," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(7), pages 1062-1077, July.
- Šimon Martin, 2017. "Multi-scalar geographies of polarisation and peripheralisation: A case study of Czechia," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, Sciendo, vol. 37(37), pages 125-137, September.
- Viktor Kvĕtoň & Aleš Bĕlohradský & Jiří Blažek, 2020. "The variegated role of proximities in acquisitions by domestic and international companies in different phases of economic cycles," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(3), pages 583-602, June.
- Mariani, Marcello M. & Giorgio, Luisa, 2017. "The “Pink Night” festival revisited: Meta-events and the role of destination partnerships in staging event tourism," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 89-109.
- Faragó László & Varró Krisztina, 2016. "Shifts in EU Cohesion Policy and Processes of Peripheralization: A View from Central Eastern Europe," European Spatial Research and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 23(1), pages 5-19, June.
- Oscar Claveria, 2017.
"“What really matters is the economic performance: Positioning tourist destinations by means of perceptual maps”,"
AQR Working Papers
201707, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jul 2017.
- Oscar Claveria, 2017. "“What really matters is the economic performance: Positioning tourist destinations by means of perceptual maps," IREA Working Papers 201713, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2017.
- Will Bartlett & Ivana Prica, 2017.
"Interdependence between core and peripheries of the European economy: secular stagnation and growth in the Western Balkans,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 14(1), pages 123-139, June.
- Will Bartlett & Ivana Prica, 2016. "Interdependence between Core and Peripheries of the European Economy: Secular Stagnation and Growth in the Western Balkans," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 104, European Institute, LSE.
- Ekkapong Cheunkamon & Sajjakaj Jomnonkwao & Vatanavongs Ratanavaraha, 2020. "Determinant Factors Influencing Thai Tourists’ Intentions to Use Social Media for Travel Planning," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-22, September.
- Pantano, Eleonora & Priporas, Constantinos-Vasilios & Stylos, Nikolaos, 2017. "‘You will like it!’ using open data to predict tourists' response to a tourist attraction," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 430-438.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Taku Suzuki, 2016.
"Radicalism Versus Gradualism: An Analytical Survey Of The Transition Strategy Debate,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 807-834, September.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku, 2015. "Radicalism versus Gradualism: An Analytical Survey of the Transition Strategy Debate," RRC Working Paper Series 45, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gundula Glowka & Anita Zehrer, 2019. "Tourism Family-Business Owners’ Risk Perception: Its Impact on Destination Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(24), pages 1-16, December.
- Marcello Mariani, 2020. "Web 2.0 and Destination Marketing: Current Trends and Future Directions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-17, May.
- Fernández-Morales, Antonio & Cisneros-Martínez, José David & McCabe, Scott, 2016. "Seasonal concentration of tourism demand: Decomposition analysis and marketing implications," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 172-190.
- Will Bartlett, 2009. "Economic Development In The European Super-Periphery: Evidence From The Western Balkans," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 54(181), pages 21-44, April – J.
- Johanna Schumacher & Gerald Schernewski & Donalda Karnauskaitė & Marija Kataržytė & Stefanie Pakleppa & Kathrin Pape & Silke Schönwald & Matthias Völzke, 2020. "Measuring and comparing the sustainability of coastal tourism destinations in Germany, Lithuania, and Indonesia," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 2451-2475, March.
- Mariani, Marcello M. & Di Felice, Marco & Mura, Matteo, 2016. "Facebook as a destination marketing tool: Evidence from Italian regional Destination Management Organizations," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 321-343.
- Paula Remoaldo & Mansour Ghanian & Juliana Alves, 2020. "Exploring the Experience of Creative Tourism in the Northern Region of Portugal—A Gender Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(24), pages 1-17, December.
- Qurat-ul-Ain Ahmed & Usman Ilyas & Sehrish Tariq & Fareeha Zafar, 2017. "Tourism Towards Economic Growth of Pakistan," Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE), Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 6(2), pages 92-97, June.
- Velimir Bole & Miha Dominko & Ada Guštin Habuš & Janez Prašnikar, 2019. "Countries Of Former Yugoslavia: Periphery Vs. Super-Periphery In The Great Recession And Beyond," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 64(223), pages 11-38, October –.
- Lehocký Filip & Rusnák Jaroslav, 2016. "Regional specialization and geographic concentration: experiences from Slovak industry," Miscellanea Geographica. Regional Studies on Development, Sciendo, vol. 20(3), pages 5-13, September.
More about this item
KeywordsRiver Mura; EGTC; Croatian-Croatian relations; sustainable tourism development;
All these keywords.
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Z31 - Other Special Topics - - Tourism Economics - - - Industry Studies
- Z32 - Other Special Topics - - Tourism Economics - - - Tourism and Development
- Z38 - Other Special Topics - - Tourism Economics - - - Policy
- Z39 - Other Special Topics - - Tourism Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:amf:ijrtfa:v:4:y:2015:i:2:p:53-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://fundatia-amfiteatru.ro .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Raluca Eftimie (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://fundatia-amfiteatru.ro .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.