Volunteering Attitude, Mental Well-Being, and Loyalty for the Non-Profit Religious Organization of Volunteer Tourism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wearing, Stephen & McGehee, Nancy Gard, 2013. "Volunteer tourism: A review," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 120-130.
- Wang, Chunyang & Qu, Hailin & Hsu, Maxwell K., 2016. "Toward an integrated model of tourist expectation formation and gender difference," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 58-71.
- Kristína Pompurová & Radka Marčeková & Ľubica Šebová & Jana Sokolová & Matej Žofaj, 2018. "Volunteer Tourism as a Sustainable Form of Tourism—The Case of Organized Events," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-12, May.
- Troebs, Cord-Christian & Wagner, Tillmann & Heidemann, F., 2018. "Transformative retail services: Elevating loyalty through customer well-being," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 198-206.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Lo, Ada S. & Lee, Candy Y.S., 2011. "Motivations and perceived value of volunteer tourists from Hong Kong," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 326-334.
- Robert Ryan & Rachel Kaplan & Robert Grese, 2001. "Predicting Volunteer Commitment in Environmental Stewardship Programmes," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 629-648.
- Newton, Joshua D. & Tsarenko, Yelena & Ferraro, Carla & Sands, Sean, 2015. "Environmental concern and environmental purchase intentions: The mediating role of learning strategy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1974-1981.
- Kwon, Wi-Suk & Englis, Basil & Mann, Manveer, 2016. "Are third-party green–brown ratings believed?: The role of prior brand loyalty and environmental concern," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 815-822.
More about this item
Keywordsnon-profit religious organization; volunteers; mental well-being; gender; attitude; loyalty;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:12:y:2020:i:11:p:4618-:d:367744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.