The Relationship between BPR Strategy and Change Management for the Sustainable Implementation of ERP: An Information Orientation Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabio De Felice & Antonella Petrillo & Claudio Autorino, 2015. "Development of a Framework for Sustainable Outsourcing: Analytic Balanced Scorecard Method (A-BSC)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-21, June.
- Koichi Murata, 2016. "Analyzing Environmental Continuous Improvement for Sustainable Supply Chain Management: Focusing on Its Performance and Information Disclosure," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-16, December.
- Viswanath Venkatesh & Fred D. Davis, 2000. "A Theoretical Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 186-204, February.
- Jung Seung Lee & Soo Kyung Kim & Su-Yol Lee, 2016. "Sustainable Supply Chain Capabilities: Accumulation, Strategic Types and Performance," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-16, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raul Oltra-Badenes & Hermenegildo Gil-Gomez & Vicente Guerola-Navarro & Pau Vicedo, 2019. "Is It Possible to Manage the Product Recovery Processes in an ERP? Analysis of Functional Needs," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(16), pages 1-16, August.
- Anna Irimiás & Ariel Mitev, 2020. "Change Management, Digital Maturity, and Green Development: Are Successful Firms Leveraging on Sustainability?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(10), pages 1-13, May.
- Patricio Ramírez-Correa & Elizabeth E. Grandón & Jorge Alfaro-Pérez & Giselle Painén-Aravena, 2019. "Personality Types as Moderators of the Acceptance of Information Technologies in Organizations: A Multi-Group Analysis in PLS-SEM," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(14), pages 1-15, July.
- Tetiana Vlasenko & Anatolii Hatsko & Tetiana Larina & Yevhen Hryn & Dalia Streimikiene & Tomas Balezentis, 2019. "Fuzzy Evaluation of Change Management Processes in the Context of Enterprise Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-11, November.
- Arthur Jin Lin & Hai-Yen Chang, 2019. "Business Sustainability Performance Evaluation for Taiwanese Banks—A Hybrid Multiple-Criteria Decision-Making Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-26, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kwang O. Park & Hwalsik Chang & Dae Hyun Jung, 2017. "How Do Power Type and Partnership Quality Affect Supply Chain Management Performance?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Saeideh Sharifi fard & Ezhar Tamam & Md Salleh Hj Hassan & Moniza Waheed & Zeinab Zaremohzzabieh, 2016. "Factors affecting Malaysian university students’ purchase intention in social networking sites," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1182612-118, December.
- Chou, Jui-Sheng & Gusti Ayu Novi Yutami, I, 2014. "Smart meter adoption and deployment strategy for residential buildings in Indonesia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 336-349.
- Melih Engin & Fatih Gürses, 2019. "Adoption of Hospital Information Systems in Public Hospitals in Turkey: An Analysis with the Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology Model," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(06), pages 1-19, October.
- Morosan, Cristian, 2016. "An empirical examination of U.S. travelersâ€™ intentions to use biometric e-gates in airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 120-128.
- Abdesamad Zouine & Pierre Fenies, 2014. "The Critical Success Factors Of The ERP System Project: A Meta-Analysis Methodology," Post-Print hal-01419785, HAL.
- Talukder, Md. Shamim & Sorwar, Golam & Bao, Yukun & Ahmed, Jashim Uddin & Palash, Md. Abu Saeed, 2020. "Predicting antecedents of wearable healthcare technology acceptance by elderly: A combined SEM-Neural Network approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 150(C).
- Sarv Devaraj & Robert F. Easley & J. Michael Crant, 2008. "Research Note ---How Does Personality Matter? Relating the Five-Factor Model to Technology Acceptance and Use," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 93-105, March.
- Claudio Vitari & Elisabetta Raguseo, 2016. "Big data value and financial performance: an empirical investigation [Digital data, dynamic capability and financial performance: an empirical investigation in the era of Big Data]," Post-Print halshs-01923271, HAL.
- Chen-Yuan Chen & Bih-Yaw Shih & Shih-Hsien Yu, 2012. "Disaster prevention and reduction for exploring teachers’ technology acceptance using a virtual reality system and partial least squares techniques," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 62(3), pages 1217-1231, July.
- Fatima Zahra Barrane & Gahima Egide Karuranga & Diane Poulin, 2018. "Technology Adoption and Diffusion: A New Application of the UTAUT Model," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(06), pages 1-19, December.
- Ofir Turel & Catherine E. Connelly, 2012. "Team Spirit: The Influence of Psychological Collectivism on the Usage of E-Collaboration Tools," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 703-725, September.
- Yuting Zhang & Xiaofen Yu & Ning Cai & Yong Li, 2020. "Analyzing the Employees’ New Media Use in the Energy Industry：The Role of Creative Self-Efficacy, Perceived Usefulness and Leaders’ Use," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-13, January.
- Bing Wang & Si Xu & Kung-Cheng Ho & I-Ming Jiang & Hung-Yi Huang, 2019. "Information Disclosure Ranking, Industry Production Market Competition, and Mispricing: An Empirical Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Sohn, Stefanie, 2017. "A contextual perspective on consumers' perceived usefulness: The case of mobile online shopping," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 22-33.
- Vishal K. Gupta & Suman Niranjan & Banu A. Goktan & John Eriskon, 2016. "Individual entrepreneurial orientation role in shaping reactions to new technologies," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 935-961, December.
- Olema Hamiza & Alain Vilard Ndi Isoh, 2019. "Supply Chain Management Practices and SME Performance in Arua Municipality, Uganda," Business Management and Strategy, Macrothink Institute, vol. 10(2), pages 163-180, December.
- Globisch, Joachim & Dütschke, Elisabeth & Schleich, Joachim, 2018. "Acceptance of electric passenger cars in commercial fleets," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 122-129.
- Patricea Elena Bertea & Adriana Zait, 2013. "Perceived risk vs. intention to adopt e-commerce - a pilot study of potential moderators," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 25(2), pages 213-229.
- Roxana Ologeanu-Taddei & David Morquin & Claudio Vitari, 2016. "Perceptions of an Electronic Medical Record (EMR): lessons from a French longitudinal survey," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-01923438, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsdepth of BPR; change management; ERP performance; adaptation to business change; information orientation; sustainable implementation; strategy implementation; innovation;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:9:p:3080-:d:166510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.