Change Management, Digital Maturity, and Green Development: Are Successful Firms Leveraging on Sustainability?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mary Tripsas & Giovanni Gavetti, 2000. "Capabilities, cognition, and inertia: evidence from digital imaging," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(10‐11), pages 1147-1161, October.
- Shameek Konar & Mark A. Cohen, 2001. "Does The Market Value Environmental Performance?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(2), pages 281-289, May.
- Muhammad Rafiq & XingPing Zhang & Jiahai Yuan & Shumaila Naz & Saif Maqbool, 2020. "Impact of a Balanced Scorecard as a Strategic Management System Tool to Improve Sustainable Development: Measuring the Mediation of Organizational Performance through PLS-Smart," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(4), pages 1-19, February.
- David Audretsch & Maksim Belitski & Sameeksha Desai, 2015. "Entrepreneurship and economic development in cities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 55(1), pages 33-60, October.
- Luigi Aldieri & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2018. "Green Economy and Sustainable Development: The Economic Impact of Innovation on Employment," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-11, October.
- Chandler, Gaylen N. & Hanks, Steven H., 1993. "Measuring the performance of emerging businesses: A validation study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 391-408, September.
- Haridimos Tsoukas & Robert Chia, 2002. "On Organizational Becoming: Rethinking Organizational Change," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(5), pages 567-582, October.
- Edyta Bombiak & Anna Marciniuk-Kluska, 2018. "Green Human Resource Management as a Tool for the Sustainable Development of Enterprises: Polish Young Company Experience," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-22, May.
- Marc Gruber & Florian Heinemann & Malte Brettel & Stephan Hungeling, 2010. "Configurations of resources and capabilities and their performance implications: an exploratory study on technology ventures," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(12), pages 1337-1356, December.
- Kwang O. Park, 2018. "The Relationship between BPR Strategy and Change Management for the Sustainable Implementation of ERP: An Information Orientation Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-17, August.
- Alejandro Alvarado-Herrera & Enrique Bigne & Joaquín Aldas-Manzano & Rafael Curras-Perez, 2017. "A Scale for Measuring Consumer Perceptions of Corporate Social Responsibility Following the Sustainable Development Paradigm," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 243-262, January.
- Marko Hakovirta & Navodya Denuwara, 2020. "How COVID-19 Redefines the Concept of Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-4, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Brock, Kati & den Ouden, Elke & van der Klauw, Kees & Podoynitsyna, Ksenia & Langerak, Fred, 2019. "Light the way for smart cities: Lessons from Philips Lighting," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 194-209.
- Brice Dattée & James Barlow, 2017. "Multilevel Organizational Adaptation: Scale Invariance in the Scottish Healthcare System," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 301-319, April.
- Johann Fortwengel & Arne Keller, 0. "Agency in the face of path dependence: how organizations can regain scope for maneuver," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 0, pages 1-33.
- Johann Fortwengel & Arne Keller, 2020. "Agency in the face of path dependence: how organizations can regain scope for maneuver," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 13(3), pages 1169-1201, November.
- Antonio Lorena, 2018. "The Relation between Corporate Social Responsibility and Bank Reputation: A Review and Roadmap," European Journal of Economics and Business Studies Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 4, EJES May-.
- Vitaliy Roud & Thomas Wolfgang Thurner, 2018. "The Influence of State‐Ownership on Eco‐Innovations in Russian Manufacturing Firms," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 22(5), pages 1213-1227, October.
- Shahzad Khurram & Sandra Charreire Petit, 2017. "Investigating the Dynamics of Stakeholder Salience: What Happens When the Institutional Change Process Unfolds?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 143(3), pages 485-515, July.
- Zhengxia He & Shichun Xu & Wenxing Shen & Meiling Wang & Cunfang Li, 2019. "Exploring external and internal pressures on the environmental behavior of paper enterprises in China: A qualitative study," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(6), pages 951-969, September.
- Zahra, Shaker A., 1996. "Technology strategy and new venture performance: A study of corporate-sponsored and independent biotechnology ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 289-321, July.
- Luigi Aldieri & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2019. "Firm Size and Sustainable Innovation: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-9, May.
- Claudio Vitari & Elisabetta Raguseo, 2016. "Big data value and financial performance: an empirical investigation [Digital data, dynamic capability and financial performance: an empirical investigation in the era of Big Data]," Post-Print halshs-01923271, HAL.
- Guiette, Alain & Vandenbempt, Koen, 2017. "Change managerialism and micro-processes of sensemaking during change implementation," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 65-81.
- Rydén, Pernille & Ringberg, Torsten & Wilke, Ricky, 2015. "How Managers' Shared Mental Models of Business–Customer Interactions Create Different Sensemaking of Social Media," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-16.
- Grandi, Alessandro & Grimaldi, Rosa, 2005. "Academics' organizational characteristics and the generation of successful business ideas," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 821-845, November.
- Beth A. Bechky, 2006. "Gaffers, Gofers, and Grips: Role-Based Coordination in Temporary Organizations," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(1), pages 3-21, February.
- Eric L. Hansen & Barbara J. Bird, 1998. "The Stages Model of High-Tech Venture Founding: Tried but True?," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 22(2), pages 111-122, January.
- Dragos Vieru & Pierre-Emmanuel Arduin, 2016. "Sharing Knowledge in a Shared Services Center Context: An Explanatory Case Study of the Dialectics of Formal and Informal Practices," Post-Print hal-01458031, HAL.
- Domagoj Hru?ka, 0000. "Leading with Purpose: Framework for Recontextualizing Organizations Through Metaphors," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 11313240, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jan Ossenbrink & Joern Hoppmann & Volker H. Hoffmann, 2019. "Hybrid Ambidexterity: How the Environment Shapes Incumbents’ Use of Structural and Contextual Approaches," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(6), pages 1319-1348, November.
- Daniel Hjorth & Bengt Johannisson, 2008. "Building new roads for entrepreneurship research to travel by: on the work of William B. Gartner," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 341-350, December.
More about this item
Keywordsorganizational culture; digitalization; sustainability; green development; business performance;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:12:y:2020:i:10:p:4019-:d:358043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.