From Uncertainties to Successful Start Ups: A Data Analytic Approach to Predict Success in Technological Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebestova Jarmila & Rylkova Zaneta & Smysl Marek, 2007.
"How to Gain Success in SME? A Case Study of a region in the Czech Republic,"
South East European Journal of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 2(1), pages 41-47, April.
- Šebestová, Jarmila & Rylková, Žaneta & Smysl, Marek, 2007. "How to Gain Success in SME? A Case Study of a region in the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 15937, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Christian Hopp & Ute Stephan, 2012. "The influence of socio-cultural environments on the performance of nascent entrepreneurs: Community culture, motivation, self-efficacy and start-up success," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(9-10), pages 917-945, December.
- Ardichvili, Alexander & Cardozo, Richard & Ray, Sourav, 2003. "A theory of entrepreneurial opportunity identification and development," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 105-123, January.
- Stein W. Wallace, 2000. "Decision Making Under Uncertainty: Is Sensitivity Analysis of Any Use?," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 48(1), pages 20-25, February.
- Kuechle Graciela & Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & Sean D. Carr, 2016.
"Prediction- and Control-Based Strategies in Entrepreneurship: The Role of Information,"
- Kuechle Graciela & Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & Sean D. Carr, 2016. "Prediction- and Control-Based Strategies in Entrepreneurship: The Role of Information," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01296948, HAL.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2016. "Impacts of geographical locations and sociocultural traits on the Vietnamese entrepreneurship," Working Papers CEB 16-012, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Denis A. Grégoire & Pamela S. Barr & Dean A. Shepherd, 2010. "Cognitive Processes of Opportunity Recognition: The Role of Structural Alignment," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(2), pages 413-431, April.
- Robert A. Baron & Michael D. Ensley, 2006. "Opportunity Recognition as the Detection of Meaningful Patterns: Evidence from Comparisons of Novice and Experienced Entrepreneurs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(9), pages 1331-1344, September.
- Jonathan P. O'Brien & Timothy B. Folta & Douglas R. Johnson, 2003. "A real options perspective on entrepreneurial entry in the face of uncertainty," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(8), pages 515-533.
- Giarratana, Marco S., 2004.
"The birth of a new industry: entry by start-ups and the drivers of firm growth: The case of encryption software,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 787-806, July.
- Marco S. Giarratana, 2003. "The Birth of a New Industry: Entry by Start-ups and the Drivers of Firm Growth. The Case of Encryption Software," LEM Papers Series 2003/28, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Scott Shane, 2000. "Prior Knowledge and the Discovery of Entrepreneurial Opportunities," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 448-469, August.
- Sahoo, Bimal Kishore & Nauriyal, D.K., 2014. "Trends in and determinants of technical efficiency of software companies in India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 539-561.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang Hee Yoon & Francis Joseph Costello & Cheong Kim, 2019. "Assisting Sustainable Entrepreneurial Activities Through the Analysis of Mobile IT Services’ Success and Failure Factors," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(20), pages 1-1, October.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; uncertainties; success prediction;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:602-:d:133506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.