How to Gain Success in SME? A Case Study of a region in the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sebestova Jarmila & Rylkova Zaneta & Smysl Marek, 2007. "How to Gain Success in SME? A Case Study of a region in the Czech Republic," South East European Journal of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 2(1), pages 41-47, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bpj:erjour:v:7:y:2017:i:3:p:16:n:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:602-:d:133506 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSME; VRIO; regional development;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .