Quantity versus Price Rationing of Credit: An Empirical Test
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lown, Cara & Morgan, Donald P., 2006.
"The Credit Cycle and the Business Cycle: New Findings Using the Loan Officer Opinion Survey,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(6), pages 1575-1597, September.
- Lown, Cara & Morgan, Donald P., 2004. "The Credit Cycle and the Business Cycle: New Findings Using the Loan Officer Opinion Survey," SIFR Research Report Series 27, Institute for Financial Research.
- Estrella, Arturo & Mishkin, Frederic S., 1997. "The predictive power of the term structure of interest rates in Europe and the United States: Implications for the European Central Bank," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1375-1401, July.
- George A. Waters, 2011. "Quantity Rationing of Credit," Working Paper Series 20111005, Illinois State University, Department of Economics.
- Kliesen, Kevin L. & Owyang, Michael T. & Vermann, E. Katarina, 2012. "Disentangling diverse measures: a survey of financial stress indexes," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 369-398.
- Sirio Aramonte & Samuel Rosen & John W. Schindler, 2013. "Assessing and combining financial conditions indexes," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-39, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caiani, Alessandro & Godin, Antoine & Caverzasi, Eugenio & Gallegati, Mauro & Kinsella, Stephen & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2016. "Agent based-stock flow consistent macroeconomics: Towards a benchmark model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 375-408.
- Jakab, Zoltan & Kumhof, Michael, 2015. "Banks are not intermediaries of loanable funds – and why this matters," Bank of England working papers 529, Bank of England.
More about this item
Keywordsloan officer survey; quantity rationing of credit; vector autoregression (VAR);
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jijfss:v:1:y:2013:i:3:p:45-53:d:26820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .