Coordination Games on Dynamical Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben-Porath, E., 1992. "Rationality, Nash Equilibrium and Backward Induction in Perfect Information Games," Papers 14-92, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian M. Hafner & Michael McAleer, 2014.
"A One Line Derivation of DCC: Application of a Vector Random Coefficient Moving Average Process,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
14-087/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Haydée Lugo & Maxi San Miguel, 2014. "Learning and coordinating in a multilayer network," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-30, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Christian M. Hafner & Michael McAleer, 2014. "A One Line Derivation of DCC: Application of a Vector Random Coefficient Moving Average Process," Working Papers in Economics 14/19, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- repec:kap:jculte:v:41:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10824-016-9272-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsevolutionary game theory; coordination games; games on dynamical networks; co-evolution;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jgames:v:1:y:2010:i:3:p:242-261:d:9125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.