The Digital Transformation of the Retail Electricity Market in Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael G. Pollitt, 2019.
"The European Single Market in Electricity: An Economic Assessment,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 55(1), pages 63-87, August.
- Michael G. Pollitt, 2018. "The European Single Market in Electricity: An Economic Assessment," Working Papers EPRG 1815, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Pollitt, M., 2018. "The European Single Market in Electricity: An Economic Assessment," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1832, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Corina Pelau & Carmen Acatrinei, 2019. "The Paradox of Energy Consumption Decrease in the Transition Period towards a Digital Society," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(8), pages 1-16, April.
- Lanlan Cao, 2014. "Business Model Transformation in Moving to a Cross-Channel Retail Strategy: A Case Study," Post-Print hal-01153301, HAL.
- Herhausen, Dennis & Binder, Jochen & Schoegel, Marcus & Herrmann, Andreas, 2015. "Integrating Bricks with Clicks: Retailer-Level and Channel-Level Outcomes of Online–Offline Channel Integration," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 309-325.
- Shankar, Venkatesh & Inman, J. Jeffrey & Mantrala, Murali & Kelley, Eileen & Rizley, Ross, 2011. "Innovations in Shopper Marketing: Current Insights and Future Research Issues," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 87(S1), pages 29-42.
- Zhang, Jie & Farris, Paul W. & Irvin, John W. & Kushwaha, Tarun & Steenburgh, Thomas J. & Weitz, Barton A., 2010. "Crafting Integrated Multichannel Retailing Strategies," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 168-180.
- Beck, Norbert & Rygl, David, 2015. "Categorization of multiple channel retailing in Multi-, Cross-, and Omniâ€ Channel Retailing for retailers and retailing," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 170-178.
- Sonja Gensler & Peter Verhoef & Martin Böhm, 2012. "Understanding consumers’ multichannel choices across the different stages of the buying process," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 987-1003, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Paula Rodríguez–Torrico & Sonia San–Martín & Rebeca San José Cabezudo, 2020. "Consumer behavior using multiple channels: a review," DOCFRADIS Working Papers 2002, Catedra Fundación Ramón Areces de Distribución Comercial, revised Jul 2020.
- Cai, Ya-Jun & Lo, Chris K.Y., 2020. "Omni-channel management in the new retailing era: A systematic review and future research agenda," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 229(C).
- Saghiri, Soroosh & Wilding, Richard & Mena, Carlos & Bourlakis, Michael, 2017. "Toward a three-dimensional framework for omni-channel," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 53-67.
- Magali Jara & Dany Vyt & Olivier Mevel & Thierry Morvan & Nélida Morvan, 2018. "Measuring customers benefits of click and collect," Post-Print halshs-01806403, HAL.
- Mirzabeiki, Vahid & Saghiri, Soroosh Sam, 2020. "From ambition to action: How to achieve integration in omni-channel?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 1-11.
- von Briel, Frederik, 2018. "The future of omnichannel retail: A four-stage Delphi study," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 217-229.
- HurÃ©, Elodie & Picot-Coupey, Karine & Ackermann, Claire-Lise, 2017. "Understanding omni-channel shopping value: A mixed-method study," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 314-330.
- Cao, Lanlan & Li, Li, 2018. "Determinants of Retailers' Cross-channel Integration: An Innovation Diffusion Perspective on Omni-channel Retailing," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-16.
- Paulo Renato de Sousa & Marcelo Werneck Barbosa & Leise Kelli de Oliveira & Paulo Tarso Vilela de Resende & Ricardo Ruiz Rodrigues & Myrian Teixeira Moura & Daniel Matoso, 2021. "Challenges, Opportunities, and Lessons Learned: Sustainability in Brazilian Omnichannel Retail," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-17, January.
- Willems, Kim & Smolders, Annelien & Brengman, Malaika & Luyten, Kris & Schöning, Johannes, 2017. "The path-to-purchase is paved with digital opportunities: An inventory of shopper-oriented retail technologies," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 228-242.
- Tagashira, Takumi & Minami, Chieko, 2019. "The Effect of Cross-Channel Integration on Cost Efficiency," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 68-83.
- Hallikainen, Heli & AlamÃ¤ki, Ari & Laukkanen, Tommi, 2019. "Individual preferences of digital touchpoints: A latent class analysis," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 386-393.
- Jing Zhu & Muhammad Awais Shakir Goraya & Yu Cai, 2018. "Retailer–Consumer Sustainable Business Environment: How Consumers’ Perceived Benefits Are Translated by the Addition of New Retail Channels," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-22, August.
- Pantano, Eleonora & Priporas, Constantinos-Vasilios & Stylos, Nikolaos, 2018. "Knowledge Push Curve (KPC) in retailing: Evidence from patented innovations analysis affecting retailers' competitiveness," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 150-160.
- Abdulkader, M.M.S. & Gajpal, Yuvraj & ElMekkawy, Tarek Y., 2018. "Vehicle routing problem in omni-channel retailing distribution systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 196(C), pages 43-55.
- Nakano, Satoshi & Kondo, Fumiyo N., 2018. "Customer segmentation with purchase channels and media touchpoints using single source panel data," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 142-152.
- Hossain, Tasnim M Taufique & Akter, Shahriar & Kattiyapornpong, Uraiporn & Dwivedi, Yogesh K., 2019. "Multichannel integration quality: A systematic review and agenda for future research," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 154-163.
- Barwitz, Niklas & Maas, Peter, 2018. "Understanding the Omnichannel Customer Journey: Determinants of Interaction Choice," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 116-133.
- Jongsoo Kang & Marko Majer & Hyun-Jung Kim, 2019. "Empirical Study of Omnichannel Purchasing Pattern with Real Customer Data from Health and Lifestyle Company," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(24), pages 1-16, December.
- Zhenjie Wang & Chunling Zhu & Shanwu Tian & Ping Li, 2019. "Differentiation and pricing power of online retailers," Frontiers of Business Research in China, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-20, December.
More about this item
Keywordselectricity retailing; channel integration; digital transformation; end user;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jeners:v:13:y:2020:i:8:p:2085-:d:348570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.