The competition for transaction accounts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rush, Mark, 1980. "Comment and further evidence on `implicit interest on demand deposits'," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 437-451, July.
- Startz, Richard, 1979.
"Implicit interest on demand deposits,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 515-534, October.
- Richard Startz, "undated". "Implicit Interest on Demand Deposits," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 04-79, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Richard Startz, "undated". "Implicit Interest on Demand Deposits," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 4-79, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Friedman, Milton, 1970. "Controls on Interest Rates Paid by Banks," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 15-32, February.
- Klein, Benjamin, 1974. "Competitive Interest Payments on Bank Deposits and the Long-Run Demand for Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 931-949, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sabrina Pellerin & John R. Walter & Patricia E. Wescott, 2009. "The consolidation of financial regulation: pros, cons, and implications for the United States," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 121-160.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1982:i:mar:p:2-20:n:v.68no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .