Cycles in lending standards?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1995)
Issue (Month): Sum ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.richmondfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.richmondfed.org/publications/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeffrey M. Lacker & John A. Weinberg, 1990.
"A "coalition proof" equilibrium for a private information credit economy,"
90-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Lacker, Jeffrey & Weinberg, John A, 1993. "A Coalition Proof Equilibrium for a Private Information Credit Economy," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(2), pages 279-296, April.
- Lacker, J.M. & Weinberg, J.A., 1990. "A "Coalition Proof" Equilibrium For A Private Information Credit Economy," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 994, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- John H. Kareken, 1983. "Deposit insurance reform or deregulation is the cart, not the horse," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages -.
- Raymond E. Owens & Stacey L. Schreft, 1993.
"Identifying credit crunches,"
93-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Raymond E. Owens, 1991.
"Survey evidence of tighter credit conditions: what does it mean?,"
91-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Raymond E. Owens, 1991. "Survey evidence of tighter credit conditions: what does it mean?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Mar, pages 29-34.
- Richard E. Randall, 1994. "Safeguarding the banking system in an environment of financial cycles: an overview," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 3-14.
- Robert Darin & John R. Walter, 1994. "Were bank examiners too strict with New England and California banks?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 25-47.
- Raghuram G. Rajan, 1994. "Why Bank Credit Policies Fluctuate: A Theory and Some Evidence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(2), pages 399-441.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:1995:i:sum:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.