Safeguarding the banking system in an environment of financial cycles: an overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Helms, L Jay, 1985. "The Effect of State and Local Taxes on Economic Growth: A Time Series-Cross Section Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 574-582, November.
- Charney, Alberta H., 1983. "Intraurban manufacturing location decisions and local tax differentials," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 184-205, September.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle, November.
- Karl E. Case & Leah Cook, 1989. "The distributional effects of housing price booms: winners and losers in Boston, 1980-88," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue May, pages 3-12.
- Grubb, W. Norton, 1982. "The flight to the suburbs of population and employment, 1960-1970," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 348-367, May.
- Albert M. Church, 1981. "The Effects of Local Government Expenditure and Property Taxes on Investment," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 9(2), pages 165-180.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbne:y:1994:i:mar:p:3-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.