The emergence of "regular and predictable" as a Treasury debt management strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. M. Culbertson, 1957. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(4), pages 485-517.
- Bryan, William R., 1972. "Treasury Advanced Refundings: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(05), pages 2139-2150, December.
- Kenneth D. Garbade & John C. Partlan & Paul J. Santoro, 2004. "Recent innovations in Treasury cash management," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 10(Nov).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael J. Fleming & Joshua V. Rosenberg, 2007. "How do treasury dealers manage their positions?," Staff Reports 299, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Glasserman, Paul & Sirohi, Amit & Zhang, Allen, 2017. "The effect of “regular and predictable” issuance on Treasury bill financing," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue 23-1, pages 43-56.
- Robin Greenwood & Samuel Hanson & Jeremy C. Stein, 2010.
"A Gap-Filling Theory of Corporate Debt Maturity Choice,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 65(3), pages 993-1028, June.
- Robin Greenwood & Samuel Hanson & Jeremy C. Stein, 2008. "A Gap-Filling Theory of Corporate Debt Maturity Choice," NBER Working Papers 14087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manmohan Singh & Peter Stella, 2012. "Money and Collateral," IMF Working Papers 12/95, International Monetary Fund.
- Garbade, Kenneth D., 2017. "Beyond thirty: Treasury issuance of long-term bonds from 1953 to 1965," Staff Reports 806, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Atanasov, Vladimir & Merrick, John, 2011. "Financial asset demand is elastic: Evidence from new issues of Federal Home Loan Bank debt," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3225-3239.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Marion, Nancy, 2011.
"Using inflation to erode the US public debt,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 524-541.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Marion, Nancy, 2009. "Using Inflation to Erode the U.S. Public Debt," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt6xf174rs, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman & Nancy Marion, 2009. "Using Inflation to Erode the U.S. Public Debt," NBER Working Papers 15562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth D. Garbade & Matthew Rutherford, 2007. "Buybacks in Treasury cash and debt management," Staff Reports 304, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Robert N McCauley & Kazuo Ueda, 2009. "Government debt management at low interest rates," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
- António Afonso, & Manish K. Singh, 2016. "Is the supply of long-term debt independent of the term premia? Evidence from Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2016/11, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Seth Kopchak, 2014. "The absorption effect of US Treasury auctions," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 21-44, July.
More about this item
KeywordsTreasury notes ; Treasury bonds ; Deficit financing ; Auctions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednep:y:2007:i:mar:p:53-71:n:v.13no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .