Recent innovations in Treasury cash management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric French & Thomas H. Klier & David B. Oppedahl, 2002. "Is there still an investment overhang, and if so, should we worry about it?," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May.
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 2001. "What drives productivity growth?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Mar, pages 37-59.
- Kevin L. Kliesen, 2003. "Was Y2K behind the business investment boom and bust?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 31-42.
- Kevin J. Stiroh & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1999. "Information Technology and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 109-115, May.
- Karl Whelan, 2000. "A guide to the use of chain aggregated NIPA data," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles Steindel, 1995. "Chain-weighting: the new approach to measuring GDP," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 1(Dec).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friedman, Benjamin M. & Kuttner, Kenneth N., 2010.
"Implementation of Monetary Policy: How Do Central Banks Set Interest Rates?,"
Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 24, pages 1345-1438
- Benjamin Friedman & Kenneth Kuttner, 2010. "Implementation of Monetary Policy: How Do Central Banks Set Interest Rates?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-03, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Benjamin M. Friedman & Kenneth N. Kuttner, 2010. "Implementation of Monetary Policy: How Do Central Banks Set Interest Rates?," NBER Working Papers 16165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Israel Fainboim Yaker & Sailendra Pattanayak, 2010. "Treasury Single Account; Concept, Design and Implementation Issues," IMF Working Papers 10/143, International Monetary Fund.
- Kenneth D. Garbade, 2007. "The emergence of "regular and predictable" as a Treasury debt management strategy," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Mar, pages 53-71.
- Paul J. Santoro, 2012. "The evolution of Treasury cash management during the financial crisis," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 18(Apr).
- Kenneth D. Garbade & Matthew Rutherford, 2007. "Buybacks in Treasury cash and debt management," Staff Reports 304, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More about this item
KeywordsTaxation ; Tax and loan account ; Federal Reserve System;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:2004:i:nov:n:v.10no.11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.