Trading risk, market liquidity, and convergence trading in the interest rate swap spread
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bank for International Settlements, 1998. "Report on OTC Derivatives: Settlement procedures and counterparty risk management," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 08.
- Liu, Jun & Longstaff, Francis A. & Mandell, Ravit E., 2000.
"The Market Price of Credit Risk: An Empirical Analysis of Interest Rate Swap Spreads,"
University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management
qt0zw4f9w6, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Jun Liu & Francis A. Longstaff & Ravit E. Mandell, 2002. "The Market Price of Credit Risk: An Empirical Analysis of Interest Rate Swap Spreads," NBER Working Papers 8990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tobias Adrian & Michael J. Fleming, 2005. "What financing data reveal about dealer leverage," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 11(Mar).
- Duffie, Darrell & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1997. " An Econometric Model of the Term Structure of Interest-Rate Swap Yields," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(4), pages 1287-1321, September.
- Xiong, Wei, 2001. "Convergence trading with wealth effects: an amplification mechanism in financial markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 247-292, November.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1997.
" The Limits of Arbitrage,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 35-55, March.
- Andrei Shleifer ad Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "The Limits of Arbitrage," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1725, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "The Limits of Arbitrage," NBER Working Papers 5167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Collin-Dufresne, 2001. "On the Term Structure of Default Premia in the Swap and LIBOR Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(3), pages 1095-1115, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Kambhu & Til Schuermann & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2007.
"Hedge funds, financial intermediation, and systemic risk,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 1-18.
- John Kambhu & Til Schuermann & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2007. "Hedge funds, financial intermediation, and systemic risk," Staff Reports 291, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Adrian, Tobias & Shin, Hyun Song, 2010. "Liquidity and leverage," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 418-437, July.
- Chung, Hon-Lun & Chan, Wai-Sum, 2010. "Impact of credit spreads, monetary policy and convergence trading on swap spreads," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 118-126, March.
- Koch, Nicolas, 2014. "Tail events: A new approach to understanding extreme energy commodity prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 195-205.
- Boyson, Nicole M. & Stahel, Christof W. & Stulz, Rene, 2008. "Hedge Fund Contagion and Liquidity," Working Paper Series 2008-8, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Nicole M. Boyson & Christof W. Stahel & René M. Stulz, 2010. "Hedge Fund Contagion and Liquidity Shocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 65(5), pages 1789-1816, October.
- Boyson, Nicole M. & Stahel, Christof W. & Stulz, Rene M., 2011. "Liquidity Shocks and Hedge Fund Contagion," Working Paper Series 2011-12, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLiquidity (Economics) ; Risk ; Swaps (Finance) ; Arbitrage ; Asset pricing ; Repurchase agreements;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednep:y:2006:i:may:p:1-13:n:v.12no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.