The effectiveness of unconventional monetary policy: the term auction facility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2010. "The effectiveness of unconventional monetary policy: the term auction facility," Working Papers 2010-044, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jens H. E. Christensen & Jose A. Lopez & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2014.
"Do Central Bank Liquidity Facilities Affect Interbank Lending Rates?,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 136-151, January.
- Jens H. E. Christensen & Jose A. Lopez & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2009. "Do central bank liquidity facilities affect interbank lending rates?," Working Paper Series 2009-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Mathilde Viennot, 2016.
"The effect of ECB monetary policies on interest rates and volumes,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(47), pages 4477-4501, October.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Mathilde Viennot, 2015. "The effect of ECB monetary policies on interest rates and volumes," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2015-26, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Mathilde Viennot, 2015. "The Effect of ECB Monetary Policies on Interest Rates and Volumes," Sciences Po publications 2015-26, Sciences Po.
- Benjamin M. Blau & Scott E. Hein & Ryan J. Whitby, 2016. "The Financial Impact Of Lender-Of-Last-Resort Borrowing From The Federal Reserve During The Financial Crisis," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 39(2), pages 179-206, June.
- repec:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/7erap6chdi854b9ao9a3v1e9b9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Boris Hofmann & Gert Peersman, 2014.
"The Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound: A Cross‐Country Analysis,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(4), pages 615-642, June.
- L. Gambacorta & B. Hofmann & G. Peersman, 2011. "The Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound: A Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/765, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Boris Hofmann & Gert Peersman, 2012. "The Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound: A Cross-Country Analysis," BIS Working Papers 384, Bank for International Settlements.
- Martina Cecioni & Giuseppe Ferrero & Alessandro Secchi, 2011. "Unconventional Monetary Policy in Theory and in Practice," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 102, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:56-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paulo José Saraiva & Luiz Fernando De Paula & André De Melo Modenesi, 2016. "A Crise Financeira Americana E As Implicações Para A Política Monetária," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 114, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Stefano Puddu & Andreas Waelchli, 2011. "Too TAF Towards the Risk," IRENE Working Papers 11-01, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsLiquidity (Economics) ; Monetary policy ; Financial risk management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2011:i:nov:p:439-454:n:v.93no.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.