Euro money market spreads during the 2007–? financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Cassola, Nuno & Morana, Claudio, 2012. "Euro money market spreads during the 2007-? financial crisis," Working Paper Series 1437, European Central Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- John B. Taylor & John C. Williams, 2009.
"A black swan in the money market,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jens H. E. Christensen & Jose A. Lopez & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2014.
"Do Central Bank Liquidity Facilities Affect Interbank Lending Rates?,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 136-151, January.
- Jens H. E. Christensen & Jose A. Lopez & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2009. "Do central bank liquidity facilities affect interbank lending rates?," Working Paper Series 2009-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Brunetti, Celso & Gilbert, Christopher L., 2000. "Bivariate FIGARCH and fractional cointegration," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 509-530, December.
- Tao Wu, 2008. "On the effectiveness of the Federal Reserve's new liquidity facilities," Working Papers 0808, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Baillie, Richard T. & Bollerslev, Tim & Mikkelsen, Hans Ole, 1996.
"Fractionally integrated generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 3-30, September.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Baillie, Bollerslev, Mikkelson FIGARCH results," Statistical Software Components RTZ00009, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2005. "Implications of Dynamic Factor Models for VAR Analysis," NBER Working Papers 11467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morana, Claudio, 2009.
"On the macroeconomic causes of exchange rate volatility,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, pages 328-350.
- Claudio Morana, 2007. "On the macroeconomic causes of exchange rates volatility," ICER Working Papers 8-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:135-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Hyung, Namwon, 2004. "Occasional structural breaks and long memory with an application to the S&P 500 absolute stock returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 399-421, June.
- Morana, Claudio, 2007.
"Multivariate modelling of long memory processes with common components,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, pages 919-934.
- Claudio Morana, 2006. "Multivariate modelling of long memory processes with common components," ICER Working Papers 40-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
- Bai, Jushan, 2004. "Estimating cross-section common stochastic trends in nonstationary panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 137-183, September.
- McAndrews, James & Sarkar, Asani & Wang, Zhenyu, 2017.
"The effect of the term auction facility on the London interbank offered rate,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 135-152.
- McAndrews, James J. & Sarkar, Asani & Wang, Zhenyu, 2008. "The effect of the Term Auction Facility on the London inter-bank offered rate," Staff Reports 335, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Jan 2017.
- Jushan Bai, 2003. "Inferential Theory for Factor Models of Large Dimensions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 135-171, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudio Morana, 2014. "Factor Vector Autoregressive Estimation of Heteroskedastic Persistent and Non Persistent Processes Subject to Structural Breaks," Working Papers 273, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2014.
- Claudio Morana, 2014.
"New insights on the US OIS spreads term structure during the recent financial turmoil,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 291-317.
- Claudio Morana, 2013. "New Insights on the US OIS Spreads Term Structure During the Recent Financial Turmoil," CeRP Working Papers 137, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Claudio, Morana, 2015.
"The US$/â‚¬ exchange rate: Structural modeling and forecasting during the recent financial crises,"
321, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 28 Dec 2015.
- Claudio Morana, 2016. "The US$/€ exchange rate: Structural modeling and forecasting during the recent financial crises," CeRP Working Papers 155, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Calice, Giovanni & Mio, RongHui & Štěrba, Filip & Vašíček, Bořek, 2015.
"Short-term determinants of the idiosyncratic sovereign risk premium: A regime-dependent analysis for European credit default swaps,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, pages 174-189.
- Giovanni Calice & RongHui Miao & Filip Sterba & Borek Vasicek, 2013. "Short-Term Determinants of the Idiosyncratic Sovereign Risk Premium: A Regime-Dependent Analysis for European Credit Default Swaps," Working Papers 2013/13, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Vašíček, Bořek & Calice, Giovanni & Miao, RongHui & Štěrba, Filip, 2014. "Short-term determinants of the idiosyncratic sovereign risk premium: a regime-dependent analysis for european credit default swaps," Working Paper Series 1717, European Central Bank.
- Yunus, Nafeesa, 2015. "Trends and convergence in global housing markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 100-112.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney market interest rates; Credit/liquidity risk; Fractionally integrated heteroskedastic factor vector autoregressive model;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:empfin:v:19:y:2012:i:4:p:548-557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jempfin .