The effectiveness of unconventional monetary policy: the term auction facility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2011. "The effectiveness of unconventional monetary policy: the term auction facility," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 439-454.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jens H. E. Christensen & Jose A. Lopez & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2014.
"Do Central Bank Liquidity Facilities Affect Interbank Lending Rates?,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 136-151, January.
- Jens H. E. Christensen & Jose A. Lopez & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2009. "Do central bank liquidity facilities affect interbank lending rates?," Working Paper Series 2009-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Mathilde Viennot, 2016.
"The effect of ECB monetary policies on interest rates and volumes,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(47), pages 4477-4501, October.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Mathilde Viennot, 2015. "The effect of ECB monetary policies on interest rates and volumes," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2015-26, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Mathilde Viennot, 2015. "The Effect of ECB Monetary Policies on Interest Rates and Volumes," Sciences Po publications 2015-26, Sciences Po.
- Benjamin M. Blau & Scott E. Hein & Ryan J. Whitby, 2016. "The Financial Impact Of Lender-Of-Last-Resort Borrowing From The Federal Reserve During The Financial Crisis," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 39(2), pages 179-206, June.
- repec:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/7erap6chdi854b9ao9a3v1e9b9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Boris Hofmann & Gert Peersman, 2014.
"The Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound: A Cross‐Country Analysis,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(4), pages 615-642, June.
- L. Gambacorta & B. Hofmann & G. Peersman, 2011. "The Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound: A Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/765, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Boris Hofmann & Gert Peersman, 2012. "The Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound: A Cross-Country Analysis," BIS Working Papers 384, Bank for International Settlements.
- Martina Cecioni & Giuseppe Ferrero & Alessandro Secchi, 2011. "Unconventional Monetary Policy in Theory and in Practice," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 102, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:56-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paulo José Saraiva & Luiz Fernando De Paula & André De Melo Modenesi, 2016. "A Crise Financeira Americana E As Implicações Para A Política Monetária," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42ndd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 114, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Stefano Puddu & Andreas Waelchli, 2011. "Too TAF Towards the Risk," IRENE Working Papers 11-01, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsLiquidity (Economics) ; Monetary policy ; Financial risk management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-11-27 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2010-11-27 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2010-044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .