The 2001 recession: how was it different and what developments may have caused it?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer & Scott Schuh, 1998.
"Beyond shocks: what causes business cycles? an overview,"
New England Economic Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 3-24.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Beyond shocks: what causes business cycles? an overview," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 42(Jun), pages 1-31.
- Marcelle Chauvet & Jeremy M. Piger, 2003.
"Identifying business cycle turning points in real time,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 47-61.
- Marcelle Chauvet & Jeremy M. Piger, 2002. "Identifying business cycle turning points in real time," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Boldin, Michael D, 1994. "Dating Turning Points in the Business Cycle," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67(1), pages 97-131, January.
- Balke, Nathan S. & Wynne, Mark A., 1995. "Are deep recessions followed by strong recoveries? Results for the G-7 countries," Working Papers 9509, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 2002. "Speculative Growth," NBER Working Papers 9381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Bob & Boo, Yee Ling & Ee, Mong Shan & Chen, Cindy, 2013. "A re-examination of firm's attributes and share returns: Evidence from the Chinese A-shares market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 174-181.
- Karnizova Lilia, 2012.
"News Shocks, Productivity and the U.S. Investment Boom-Bust Cycle,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-50, June.
- Lilia Karnizova, 2012. "News Shocks, Productivity and the U.S. Investment Boom-Bust Cycle," Working Papers 1201E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Pearce II, John A. & Michael, Steven C., 2006. "Strategies to prevent economic recessions from causing business failure," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 201-209.
- Pablo MejÃa-Reyes & Reyna Vergara-GonzÃ¡lez, 2015. "Are more severe recessions followed by stronger recoveries? Evidence from the Mexican states employment," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1223, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsRecessions ; Economic indicators ; Business cycles;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2003:i:sep:p:23-38:n:v.85no.5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .