Comparing manufacturing export growth across states: what accounts for the differences?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Finger, J M & Kreinin, M E, 1979. "A Measure of 'Export Similarity' and Its Possible Uses," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 905-912, December.
- Ricardo C. Gazel & R. Keith Schwer, 1998. "Growth of International Exports among the States: Can a Modified Shift-Share Analysis Explain it?," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(2), pages 185-204, August.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Patricia S. Pollard, 2000. "State exports and the Asian crisis," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 3-14.
- Patricia S. Pollard & Cletus C. Coughlin, 1999. "Going down: the Asian crisis and U.S. exports," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 33-46.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janet Koech & Mark A. Wynne, 2017.
"Diversification and Specialization of U.S. States,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 47(1), pages 63-91, Winter.
- Koech, Janet & Wynne, Mark A., 2016. "Diversification and specialization of U.S. states," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 284, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Tomasz Brodzicki & Stanislaw Uminski, 2013. "International trade relations of enterprises established in Poland's regions: gravity model panel estimation," Working Papers 1301, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Andrew J. Cassey, 2011. "State Foreign Export Patterns," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 308-329, October.
- Chad R. Wilkerson & Megan D. Williams, 2010. "The export potential of Tenth District states," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 93-114.
- Brox, James & Carvalho, Emanuel, 2006. "An Application of the Regression Analogue of the Demographically Enhanced Shift-Share Model," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 36(2), pages 239-253.
- Larry Davidson, 2004. "Regional Integration of US Border States with Canada: Evidence from US State Exports, 1996 to 2001," Working Papers 2004-16, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Neri, Frank & Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu, 2004. "Income Disparities and Trends in Manufactured Exports Across the States and Territories of Australia: 1989/90 - 2000/01," Economics Working Papers wp04-08, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsManufactures ; Exports ; Regional economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2001:i:jan:p:25-40:n:v.83no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .