Comparing manufacturing export growth across states: what accounts for the differences?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Patricia S. Pollard, 2000. "State exports and the Asian crisis," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 3-14.
- Patricia S. Pollard & Cletus C. Coughlin, 1999. "Going down: the Asian crisis and U.S. exports," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 33-46.
- Finger, J M & Kreinin, M E, 1979. "A Measure of 'Export Similarity' and Its Possible Uses," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 905-912, December.
- Ricardo C. Gazel & R. Keith Schwer, 1998. "Growth of International Exports among the States: Can a Modified Shift-Share Analysis Explain it?," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(2), pages 185-204, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janet Koech & Mark A. Wynne, 2017.
"Diversification and Specialization of U.S. States,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 47(1), pages 63-91, Winter.
- Koech, Janet & Wynne, Mark A., 2016. "Diversification and specialization of U.S. states," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 284, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Tomasz Brodzicki & Stanislaw Uminski, 2013. "International trade relations of enterprises established in Poland's regions: gravity model panel estimation," Working Papers 1301, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Andrew J. Cassey, 2011. "State Foreign Export Patterns," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 308-329, October.
- Chad R. Wilkerson & Megan D. Williams, 2010. "The export potential of Tenth District states," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 93-114.
- Brox, James & Carvalho, Emanuel, 2006. "An Application of the Regression Analogue of the Demographically Enhanced Shift-Share Model," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 36(2), pages 239-253.
- Larry Davidson, 2004. "Regional Integration of US Border States with Canada: Evidence from US State Exports, 1996 to 2001," Working Papers 2004-16, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Neri, Frank & Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu, 2004. "Income Disparities and Trends in Manufactured Exports Across the States and Territories of Australia: 1989/90 - 2000/01," Economics Working Papers wp04-08, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsManufactures ; Exports ; Regional economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2001:i:jan:p:25-40:n:v.83no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.