Is inflation too low?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Erica L. Groshen & Mark E. Schweitzer, 1994.
"The effects of inflation on wage adjustments in firm-level data: grease or sand?,"
9418, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Erica L. Groshen & Mark E. Schweitzer, 1996. "The effects of inflation on wage adjustments in firm-level data: grease or sand?," Staff Reports 9, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1981. "Agency, Earnings Profiles, Productivity, and Hours Restrictions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 606-620, September.
- James B. Bullard & Steven Russell, 2004.
"How costly is sustained low inflation for the U.S. economy?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 35-68.
- James B. Bullard & Steven Russell, 1998. "How costly is sustained low inflation for the U.S. economy?," Working Papers 1997-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Robert J. Barro, 1996. "Inflation and growth," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 153-169.
- Martin S. Feldstein, 1999.
"Capital Income Taxes and the Benefit of Price Stability,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Costs and Benefits of Price Stability, pages 9-46
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein, 1997. "Capital Income Taxes and the Benefit of Price Stability," NBER Working Papers 6200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Brunner, Karl & Meltzer, Allan H., 1976. "The Phillips curve," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Malcomson, James M, 1984. "Work Incentives, Hierarchy, and Internal Labor Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(3), pages 486-507, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2001.
"One decade of inflation targeting in the world : What do we know and what do we need to know?,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
101, Central Bank of Chile.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2001. "One Decade of Inflation Targeting in the World: What Do We Know and What Do We Need to Know?," NBER Working Papers 8397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kuroda, Sachiko & Yamamoto, Isamu, 2005. "Wage Fluctuations in Japan after the Bursting of the Bubble Economy: Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity, Payroll, and the Unemployment Rate," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 23(2), pages 1-29, May.
- Kimura, Takeshi & Ueda, Kazuo, 2001. "Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 50-67, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation (Finance) ; Banks and banking; Central ; Monetary policy - United States;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1999:i:jul:p:3-10:n:v.81no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .